This position is responsible for designing and developing software integration's that are crucial to the mission and success of our client. You will ensure seamless integration of enterprise software systems by providing responsive, secure and function software.
Our Boston Based client is a Care Management and Med Device Company that has the leading solution to help prevent diabetic foot amputation. This is a Series C, $45million dollar funded company that is rapidly growing and looking to add an eager, motivated individual to their Software Development Team.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify and document data flows.
- Design, document, develop and implement interfaces between enterprise systems to allow secure and real-time exchange of information.
- Develop an inventory of manual and automated integration's between Systems of Record.
- Evaluate tools and technologies required for integration projects.
- Incorporate best practices around privacy and security in all integration software through collaboration with the Director of Privacy and Security.
- Re-factor existing system interfaces to eliminate technical debt and improve maintainability.
- Ability to work and collaborate remotely.
- Has to have Medical Device experience.
- Prior integration experience with Salesforce, Netsuite or Google Sheets is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Health care experience, working with PHI.
- Experience developing reporting solutions.
- Expertise with ORMs including Entity Framework.
- Expertise developing for relational and NoSQL databases including SQL Server.
- .Net Core experience using C# is preferred.
- Python experience is a plus.
- Experience with APIs and Knowledge of Server-Sent Events (SSE).
- Experience with or knowledge of interoperability standards like HL7 FHIR or EDI.
- Working knowledge of Git or GitHub code versioning tools.
- Experience developing and deploying solutions to GCP, AWS or Azure.
- Familiarity with Visual Studio Code or other IDEs.
- Unlimited PTO
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- 401k match. Match starts on day 1
- Health care
- Tuition reimbursement
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.