W Capra Consulting Group is a professional services organization focused on identifying, leading, integrating and delivering technology, payment, security, and loyalty solutions to a broad range of major established retail firms and emerging businesses. We have a passion for our business and for seeing our clients succeed.Role & Responsibilities
Members of W. Capra Consulting Group's Security Professional Services team provide our customers with positioning, demonstrating, assessing, designing, developing, and implementing enterprise security solutions. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment. Our McAfee Endpoint Security Consultants provide security solutions to our customers both on-site and remotely, with the capability of performing either independently or in a group environment. The culture of our Security Professional Services team fosters individual growth and places value in team members that want to grow and learn with us. Candidates for McAfee Endpoint Security Consultant should be familiar with setting endpoint policies, HIPS, firewall, VSE and DLP. Additionally, experience with the MOVE agent for servers and experience and/or knowledge of the TIE and ATD infrastructure would be highly valued.McAfee Endpoint Security Consultant Responsibilities Include:
- 100% client facing role.
- Analyzing and documenting client requirements and solution designing for how McAfee products can meet the clients' needs.
- Conducting requirements analysis and solution architecture for integrated network, data and personal computer solutions.
- Provide SME on information governance and data protection within McAfee.
- 4+ years of proven technical support experience.
- Knowledgeable in Windows, Unix/Linux and Mac OS X Operating Systems.
- Proficient in Network Communications Protocols (TCP/IP, RADIUS, SMTP, BGP, SNMP, HTTP/HTTPS, LDAP, Netflow).
- Experience with McAfee ePO, HIPS, Virus Scan, Web Gateway, DLP (host & Network).
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency in various McAfee Endpoint and Network products.
- Ability to write technical documentation and briefings.
- Familiarity with mitigation strategies for various cyber threats.
- Ability to provide knowledge transfer to customer staff for deployed McAfee product sets.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline with a minimum of 3 - 5 years directly related experience.
- Equivalent years of directly related experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirements.
- McAfee HBSS, System Administration, Network Administration, Network Security, Threat Assessment.
- Ability to implement McAfee Endpoint and Network based solutions across the enterprise.
- Certifications: DISA HBSS Admin Course, Security + CE, Certified McAfee Security Specialist ePO (CMSS-ePO), Certified McAfee Security Specialist HIPS (CMSS-HIPS).
Powered by JazzHR