What are we looking for in our Marketing Specialist?
Our client, a household-name software company, is seeking a talented Marketing Specialist to support copy & content creation for social media/digital campaigns! The role will market cloud technology for healthcare organizations in data and AI.
- $35-40/hr, depending on experience
- Remote, must be based in US
- 9 month contract with opportunity to extend or convert
- Eligible for health, dental, & vision benefits after 60 days of employment starting the following month
- 401k and PTO available
- Creating content for the products (copy, blog review, working with Azure marketing team to review/check copy going to customer)
- Responsible for assisting with various marketing initiatives including copywriting, content writing, and social media content.
- Partner with PMs to understand the product.
- Coordinates the development of company marketing programs.
- Responsible for assessment of potential markets, product life cycle planning, coordination of technical product development, development of product strategies, definition of promotional activities and product launch.
- Market research on consumers and competitors to drive relevant marketing collateral.
- Bachelors degree in marketing or equivalent training required
- 5+ years of experience (technology and/or healthcare settings preferred)
- Writing Experience – copy or creating content for marketing materials
- Copywriting experience
- Content Creation for social media or other marketing campaigns