Job Role: Marketing - SEO Specialist - Remote
CONTRACT TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
The SEO Specialist applies digital media/online marketing and content writing concepts, knowledge, and skills to support enterprise website and marketing initiatives.
The SEO Specialist works collaboratively across client departments and business units to develop, repurpose, inventory, and manage content (text, video, links, graphics). The SEO Specialist's work will help guide the consumer/patient journey and allow consumers to manage their healthcare in the new digital landscape. This includes content to support the user experience/user interface and to promote (internal/external) consumer/patient-facing digital platforms. Content includes, but is not limited to, health and wellness-related material, information specific to medical conditions and/or treatment, marketing/sales copy, video, and functional module deployment.
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant field plus 3-5+ years' experience in an SEO role
• Excellent writing skills and editorial ability
• Ability to distill complex ideas into easy-to-understand language
• Background and prior experience with a healthcare-related field is preferred, e.g. familiarity with clinically- focused content, writing/editing focused on medical terminology, medical conditions, and treatment/procedures
• Knowledge of SEO tactics related to content marketing
• Strong analytical and reasoning skills
• Experience with web content management systems
• Experience with trigger emails and marketing automation systems; Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
• Familiarity with website analytic reporting like Google Analytics and Omniture
• Strong understanding of HTML, and web protocols
• Ability to design and develop solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate diverse groups of people in a problem-solving environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership skills working with complex projects
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Must have the ability to prioritize multiple activities and tasks simultaneously and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
• Strong problem and issue resolution experience and create quality deliverables
• Possess good verbal communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with individuals at various levels within the organization
• Highly motivated and able to work independently with little supervision.