The Digital Campaign & Marketing Analytics team is looking for an exceptional Marketing Insight Senior Advisor to lead the development and evolution of Cigna Medicare's Supplemental Benefits marketing analytics strategy and roadmap. The ideal candidate will partner closely with the marketing team, agency partners, senior management and other key stakeholders to develop a measurement framework for assessing the impact of marketing efforts as well as delivering actionable insights to optimize marketing performance. They will oversee the delivery of insightful data visualizations and employ advanced analytics, to drive meaningful impact for the business, through excellent communication skills and the ability to influence and drive change.Primary Responsibilities
- Lead the development of Cigna Medicare's Supplemental Benefits marketing analytics strategy and roadmap.
- Collaborate with marketing leaders to identify analytics challenges and develop solutions.
- Facilitate the measurement and optimization of all marketing communications campaigns across acquisition and retention.
- Oversee the development of reporting and data visualizations that will provide insights across all marketing and communications channels.
- Manage the development of predictive models, segmentation, audience selection, experimentation, statistical analysis, etc. to improve the performance of marketing efforts.
- Create hypothesis formulation, test design and perform A/B and multivariate testing.
- Develop scalable standard practices for process automation and insight generation.
- Proactively provide recommendations to key stakeholders and develop data-driven insights.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in marketing, marketing analytics, business analytics and/or data analytics
- Expertise in collaborating with senior audiences to identify key challenges and present recommendations.
- A high level of skill with data extraction, manipulation, and warehousing tools (AWS, SQL, Python, Adobe Analytics Suite, Databricks)
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills and understanding of experimental approaches in marketing strategies.
- Subject matter expertise in existing and emerging marketing and analytics best practices.
- Hands-on experience with A/B and/or multivariate testing
- Demonstrated ability to automate and improve existing analytical processes.
- Strong analytics capabilities including familiarity of emerging data analytics technologies and approaches.
- Excellent communication skills to influence and collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Proven ability to be proactive in achieving results.
- Data visualization skills (e.g., Tableau) and experience in health care a plus
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.
For this position, we anticipate offering an annual salary of 109,500 - 182,500 USD / yearly, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
We want you to be healthy, balanced, and feel secure. That's why you'll enjoy a comprehensive range of benefits, with a focus on supporting your whole health. Starting on day one of your employment, you'll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and paid holidays. For more details on our employee benefits programs, visit Life at Cigna Group.About The Cigna Group
Doing something meaningful starts with a simple decision, a commitment to changing lives. At The Cigna Group, we're dedicated to improving the health and vitality of those we serve. Through our divisions Cigna Healthcare and Evernorth Health Services, we are committed to enhancing the lives of our clients, customers and patients. Join us in driving growth and improving lives.Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: for support. Do not email for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
The Cigna Group has a tobacco-free policy and reserves the right not to hire tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally permissible. Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine will not be considered for employment unless they enter a qualifying smoking cessation program prior to the start of their employment. These states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington State.