The Marketing Reporting & Analytics team supports the Optum Care Delivery team within the broader Optum marketing department. To move our marketing forward we are investing in our analytics team to enable more data-driven marketing across our care delivery businesses.
This position is an individual contributor and successful candidates will have demonstrated advanced analytical skills including the ability to translate the analytical findings into concrete business recommendations to drive our growth agenda. The ideal candidate will thrive in an environment with a high degree of individual responsibility. This person will have analytical mindset and yet will be adept at translating highly technical information to a non-technical audience.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Run discovery sessions to identify and capture business requirements and functions to include within reporting delivery solutions
- Gather, document and analyze business requirements to drive data analysis, interpretation, application
- Jointly solution, with key business areas, around the appropriate data elements and sources
- Build executive level reporting independently or in partnership with technology teams to communicate all campaign results
- Develop/distribute reports and dashboards on a consistent basis so that marketers and operations teams can optimize marketing campaigns utilizing up-to-date and accurate data
- Summarize report findings and create storyboards that provide insights into current performance trends
- Present findings to Sr. Leadership, Marketing partners and address any inquiries regarding reports, data and results
- Perform data mining to identify relevant trends/issues in the data (e.g., campaign effectiveness, consumer segmentation)
- Perform appropriate analyses to drive understanding of business performance and other applicable issues
- Ability to identify new and existing data elements and sources to meet current and emerging business needs
- Fully understand the complexities of the data, ask the right questions to achieve optimal results/outcomes, able to work more efficiently and effectively with the data owners
- Partner with Advanced Analytics to build new predictive models and manage/support existing models, as needed
- Partner with Campaign Enablement and Ops teams to manage CDO target mail/email list requests
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of marketing or sales analytics experience
- 2+ years of experience with Business Intelligence report development tools
- Proficiency with analytics (Excel, SAS, SQL) and data visualization software (Tableau or DOMO)
- 2+ years' experience in extracting and developing key performance indicators within a population
- Experience publishing both qualitative and quantitative findings
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
Careers with Optum.
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative / business field such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, or Economics
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and experience working across different technologies/tools
- Team player and able to work across multi-functional teams
- A background in the health care industry
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills
Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: reporting data analyst, Denver, Colorado, CO, telecommute, telecommuter, remote, work from home