MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our client is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Marketing team. You will work with marketing leaders to achieve agreement on the corporate strategy, drive strategic planning, and ensure execution of key projects. You will communicate with partners on marketing programs and their status, solicit feedback from partners to ensure continuous improvement, and ensure agreement of our goals with the operational budget. You are responsive, action orien
Our client is a series A SAAS start up.
- Partner with our Finance & Strategy team to manage budget, inform investment strategy and find new and improved ways for tracking, prioritizing and measuring budget
- Manage global marketing budget end to end; Partner with Marketing Leadership team to ensure budget is planned according to their Marketing programs and on track to achieve as expected
- Guide the marketing planning process, inclusive of quarterly and annual strategic planning, ensuring marketing's goals are aligned with Product, Sales, and Partnerships goals
- Onboard vendors and partners and negotiate contracts on behalf of Marketing team
- Prioritize essential strategic projects based on impact through a data-driven approach
- Manage strategic projects across the Global Marketing team to ensure execution tracks against timelines, and unblocking progress through relevant next steps
- Work across Square to establish essential projects and guide them through execution
- Work with leaders to develop strategic and operational framework to help exceed growth projects
- Ensure communication of priorities, projects/programs, and results to leadership and the larger team
- Ensure deliverables and organizational needs are met while having a strong feedback pulse from the larger team
- Identify and determine new opportunities, essential projects, and operations gaps and take on as strategic projects Increase leadership team effectiveness through prioritization - from weekly meetings to influencing offsites
- 5+ years experience leading marketing operations in a high-growth company
- Data-driven marketing strategy, planning, budget allocation and organization alignment experience
- Demonstrated experience of analyzing and improving marketing funnels and conversion rates
- Experience leading strategic projects
- Bias to action and willingness to multi-task
Competitive compensation and benefits.