Why work at WCG? There are so many reasons to join the WCG family! Come Join Our Team! We offer very competitive salaries and bonus opportunities, plus an extremely comprehensive bonus package - one of the best in the industry! It's our mission to help streamline and make clinical trials more efficient, so you'll be a part of some of the most cutting-edge therapies and science that is helping to make the world a better place!
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for providing skilled and responsible support to the WCG Divisional Leadership teams. Typically, this role will handle the management and operations of the Marketing function, which includes event planning, collateral production, and reporting as well as full support of the Sales function for WCG Division unit assigned.
To be considered for U.S.-based positions unless currently employed by WCG, where permitted by applicable law (including any applicable reasonable accommodation, medical or religious exemption), candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by start date.
- Responsible for assisting with the planning and execution of the company s participation in industry tradeshows and conferences, as well as the planning of company hosted marketing events, such as receptions, meetings and dinners.
- Provide leadership in the management, preparation and execution of Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to support the company s robust Sales initiatives at divisional levels.
- Maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly metrics and dashboards, tracking Marketing and Sales activities and results.
- Use good judgment and a thorough knowledge of functions and procedures to compile a variety of letters, reports, presentations and/or spreadsheets on a myriad of subjects as required by the Marketing and Sales departments.
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Support the development and monitoring of the company s marketing budget for divisional support.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Manage and support lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Responsible for supporting the brand management and divisional service line identity.
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Work closely with design agencies and assist with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor. These may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the position.
What You Will Bring:
- Positivity, ability to problem solve, eagerness to learn and team collaboration and enthusiasm to build software for our mission-driven company!
- BS/BA in Marketing or Business related field required.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years work experience in a similar role required.
- CRO/pharma/biotech experience required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience of increasing responsibility inclusive of line management/supervisory duties.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills required.
- Competence with Microsoft Office, Word Press and Adobe Design Suite.
- Must be self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and achieve measurable results.
- Outstanding writing skills and verbal communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to the targeted audience will be required.
- Strong interpersonal skills required such as listening objectively and handling details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- HTML skills and CSS skills required.
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics required.
- Experience creating and editing videos a plus.
- experience a plus.
Travel: As business needs dictate, up to 40%.
What We Offer:
WCG offers competitive base pay and an annual bonus with a comprehensive benefits package (one of the best in the industry!). You will also work with excellent teams in an environment that thrives on innovation and forward-thinking. Looking for advancement? WCG offers many growth opportunities within the company through internal promotion! Benefits include:
- Robust medical, dental and vision plans within 30 days of employment
- 20 PTO days to start and 12 paid holidays annually
- Matching 401K program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Much, much more!!!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
WCG is very proud to be an equal opportunity employer! Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin or ancestry, religion or creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran status, reprisal or any other legally recognized basis or status protected by federal, state or local law.