Marketing Manager - Remote
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Marketing Manager - 3 in Scottsdale, AZ 85260.
Job Title: Marketing Manager - 3
Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Expected Duration: 4+ months contract with possibility of extension
Shift: Monday through Friday - 8 am to 5 pm
Hybrid schedule for Scottsdale or other office locations (Irvine Miami, Buffalo), but open to completely remote position.
The main function of marketing manager is to run marketing activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, implementing sales plans, and managing marketing staff.
* Accomplishes marketing human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling and coaching employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
* Achieves marketing operational objectives by contributing marketing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
* Meets marketing financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
* Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
* Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
* Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently and manage once time.
* Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
* Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or journalism.
* 10+ years' experience required.
* Four-year college degree (or relevant experience)
* 4 + years' experience in all venues of marketing
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organization skills
* Project management and juggling multiple priorities
* Proactive, self-starter with enthusiasm for challenges
* Experience with project management tools a plus
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 176929 when responding to this ad.