Mediavine is seeking an experienced Marketing Graphic Designer to join the Marketing & Communications team.
Mediavine is a fast-growing advertising management company representing over 10,000 websites in the food, lifestyle, DIY, and entertainment space. Founded by content creators, for content creators, Mediavine is a Top 20 Comscore property, exclusively reaching over 125 million monthly unique visitors. With best-in-class technology and a commitment to traffic quality and brand safety, we ensure optimal performance for our creators.
Mission & Culture
We help content creators build sustainable businesses. From educational tools and cutting-edge plugins to ad technology that maximizes earnings without slowing down your site, our motivation is ensuring your brand and business grow in every respect.
We are striving to build an inclusive and diverse team of highly talented individuals that reflects the industries we serve and the world we live in. We are committed to creating a culture where everyone feels welcomed. We are looking for individuals that will challenge us to continuously evolve and make Mediavine the employer of choice for people of all backgrounds. We strongly encourage minorities and individuals from underrepresented groups in technology to apply for this position.
Diversity and inclusion aren't platitudes to us; we take them seriously. Have a look at our team and read through our blog posts to learn more about our values and to discover if Mediavine is the place for you!
Position Title & Overview:
The Mediavine Marketing & Communications (MarComm) team is currently looking to fill the open position of Marketing Graphic Designer. This is a multifaceted role for a multi-talented designer. Specifically, we’re looking for a digital design whiz who thinks about product branding in their sleep and sketches logos for fun over breakfast. If landing page layout is your jam and email open rates keep you up at night, we may be a match made in heaven.
The MarComm team is responsible for branding and promoting Mediavine’s many product offerings, from full service ad management to WordPress plugins. We’re also responsible for producing collateral for every other Mediavine department, from the Sales team’s pitch deck to a perks one-sheeter for People Ops. In addition, MarComm produces all of Mediavine’s educational content (including blog posts, Facebook Lives, videos, emails, social media and a podcast), as well as all events, both in person and digital.
The Marketing Graphic Designer reports to the Manager of Digital Design and will collaborate directly with the team of designers to ensure all finalized collateral adheres to Mediavine’s brand guidelines.
- Contribute to the Marketing and Communications design efforts for the Mediavine brand, ensuring the brand look, feel and tone are authentic and consistent
- Create digital and print marketing materials, including logos, branding projects, newsletters, social media campaigns, blog posts, event collateral, pitch decks, and merchandise
- Collaborate with other pods within the MarComm team such as MarComm Ops to identify needs for design projects to be completed
- Partner with internal stakeholders across the business to ensure designs are consistent
- Innovate and conceptualize design projects to push the brand creatively and exceed stakeholders’ expectations
- Offer input on creative meetings, collaboratively brainstorm ideas and implement feedback from leadership
- Required travel on an as needed basis, for our annual All Hands Retreat, Team Retreat/Meetings and/or industry events/conferences (approx. 15%)
- Remote work environment
- Travel opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits including 401k, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Learning allowance
- Generous Vacation/Time off policies
- Additional side benefits such as home-office upgrades, tuition reimbursement, paid gym memberships and wellness retreats, upgraded flights, cool swag and more
- Company match charitable donations
Mediavine is an Equal Opportunity EmployerRequirements
- Must currently live in the United States
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent preferred
- 3+ years of professional graphic design experience preferably in an in-house or agency setting
- 3+ years of experience in marketing & communications
- 1+ years of in house experience
- Strong skills in digital design, print design, typography, branding, color theory, and graphic design for landing pages
- Experience with UI/UX, WordPress, and landing page best practices
- Working knowledge of social media and experience with YouTube
- Experience with web page layouts
- Proficiency in design for social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Facebook)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience sharing ideas and presenting designs to any stakeholder (audience) at any level
- Ability to translate concepts from stakeholders to finished designs
- An open and willing attitude toward receiving feedback, as well as the ability to make feedback actionable
- An impressive portfolio that showcases strong design fundamentals, familiarity with design systems, and projects ranging from brand development to landing pages to full marketing campaign deliverables
- Ability to be a strategic thinker who brainstorms proactively and considers themselves to be a natural problem solver
- Ability to work independently, meet tight deadlines, and seek out ways to contribute as a highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to travel up to approximately 15%
Nice to Have:
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, Lightroom, Express, and Animate
- Animation, motion graphics, video editing, photography or illustration skills
- Experience with content marketing
- Experience with blogging, vlogging or content creation