Our client is a international group that operates 27 specialist resourcing, recruitment, project management and managed services businesses - each with distinct brands
This is a permanent position, based by Liverpool St Station, London - paying £20-27k per annum
This will be a mainly work from home role - eventually when restrictions lift we'll be looking to work around 1 day a week in office. However for anyone that needs, we have an office available all week
The Marketing Executive is to support in the conceptualisation, planning, automation, execution, optimisation and measurement of marketing activities. Working across all business lines within our recruitment group, the Marketing Assistant will be responsible for supporting key channels with a focus on KPI attainment.
This is an opportunity for an individual to oversee and help grow our marketing function. It's a massive opportunity for someone to come in , implement and take ownership of B2B/B2C marketing strategies across 24 group businesses!
Key digital channels:
• Business line websites
• Email Marketing
• Social Media
• Job boards
Day to day responsibilities:
- Carry out regular analysis, internal and competitor, to generate recommendations and share insights with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop strategies for appropriate media channel application.
- Use best practice across all media channels
- Keep up to date with relevant developments within Marketing to ensure the team is using the most appropriate channels and tactics.
- To ensure all output complies with company, industry and legal guidelines and regulations
- Assist with website development, liaising with third party agencies on strategy, user experience and conversion rate optimisation to drive high quality enquiries.
- Project manage inbound marketing programmes across key digital channels and deliver regular e-comms, via agreed campaign channels, to all core audience segment.
What we're looking for:
- A marketing degree or CIM qualification
- Professional marketing experience a strong bonus
- Experience with video editing - ideally know basics of Premiere Pro
- Strong administrative and coordination skills with an attention to detail
- Demonstrates initiative and enthusiasm
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team-working skills at all levels
- Ability to multi-task, plan and organise own workload
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Creativity - ability to articulate ideas and implement
*No cover letters, please just submit your CV to be considered*