Employee-oriented and publicly-held manufacturing company is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their team. This is a 100% remote position, must be located in the USA.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting with developing and maintaining marketing strategies. The Marketing Coordinator will evaluate customer research, competitor data, and implement marketing changes as needed.
- Administer marketing communications including branding, advertising, editorials, analyst, and market research management, website, and Social Media content management either directly, or outsourced
- Provide necessary support to the Sales Team
- Track metrics and monitor success of marketing programs and activities
- Participate in the development, execution, and monitoring of marketing programs
- Assist in the preparation and execution of trade shows and sales meetings
- Design sales presentation content, slides and brand messaging
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, or related field
- 2 - 3 years' experience in marketing/brand management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of all social networking platforms
- Experience with Adobe Suite