Are you a marketing automation junkie?
Do you love data, process, and have a bit of a creative flair?
Do you have experience with HubSpot, ActiveCampaign (or even better, Sense or Herefish)?
And would you like to join the fastest growing area of the staffing industry's top marketing company? A place where your opinion matters, and you can have a real impact in the future direction of our services!
Yes? Then we need to meet!
Haley Marketing is looking for an automation rock star to help our clients get the most from their investments in automation technology. As a specialist on our team, you'll design automation strategies, build workflows, work with our creative team to produce killer content, and analyze the results to ensure our clients drive amazing results from their sales and recruiting automation efforts.
Check out the details below…or if you know this looks good, apply now!
- Campaign Development. Create email and SMS programs for sales, recruiting, and talent engagement automation, including segmentation, testing, and deployment.
- Campaign Analysis. Continually evaluate campaigns for improvement, and present performance metrics to our clients and internal team members.
- Campaign Optimization. Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Client Consulting. Work with client to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
- Ongoing Learning. Proactively research and implement the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards for marketing and process automation.
- Drive Growth of Automation Services. Support essential marketing automation initiatives such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead nurturing, segmentation, and database cleansing for Haley Marketing in our efforts to drive revenue growth.