Location: Chile; remote
Pay Rate: $7 USD per hour
Contract: 37.5 hours per week, 6 months fixed term (with potential to extend)
Hiring Manager: Isis Lugo Recruiter: Frazer Morton
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter in English
First things first! What is Twinkl? What is Twinkl’s mission?
Twinkl is here to “help those who teach.” It's what brings us to work every day. We're proud to create educational resources that can be used at each step of a child's learning journey.
Our award-winning resource collection - created by teachers for teachers - provides unlimited supplementary digital and printable teaching resources at an unbeatable value.
We have over a million resources, and new content is added every day. Don’t see what you need? Just ask! We make bespoke resources for our members as part of our world-class customer service promise to help those who teach.
We support educators and children across Chile and around the world, and we’re committed to transforming lives through education.
Whoever you are, whatever you teach, Twinkl is here for you!
You’ll be responsible for helping to maintain and develop Twinkl’s thriving online community in Chile. Your time will be spent working on creating content for our social media platforms, outreach, coming up with innovative ideas and new ways to engage with and grow these communities, and reaching people beyond them. You’ll be able to use your creativity to create innovative, engaging content to showcase our current Twinkl resources and products in inspirational ways to our followers.
The team is made up of a country manager, designers, illustrators, content writers and editors, all of whom are dedicated to help educators across Chile. We are a friendly and fun team who put innovation at the forefront of everything we do.
If you’re passionate about marketing, communication and helping those who teach, we’d love to hear from you!
Your weekly activity could include:
- Outreaching to other groups, influencers and partnerships
- Developing innovative ideas for marketing campaigns and projects
- Developing new ways to engage and grow different social media platforms
- Creating original social media content - engagement posts, assets, creative visuals, user gen, videos, blogs etc
- Developing new channels to market
- Supporting others with their innovative ideas
- Spotting trends within the Chilean market and beyond, and being able to respond/ pivot quickly to make the most of these trends.
- Interacting with customers on social media platforms, especially on Facebook and Instagram, being the voice of Twinkl and offering advice and support where needed
- Building up the social media channels and increasing our following
- Copywriting for social media feed posts
- Scheduling content for publishing
- Gathering insights from our community to share with your team
You’ll be working with:
- Monica Rojas (Country Manager - Chile)
- Isis Lugo (Spanish Marketing Manager)
- Twinkl Global Marketing Teams
- Content Writers / Editors
- Graphic Designers and Illustrators
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities.
Here’s a couple of the things that make Twinkl a great place to be:
- A friendly, welcoming and supportive culture. We believe work should be fun and always put people before process.
- Flexible working with opportunities to work from home.
- Twinkl are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity within all of our teams and are committed to continuing to build an inclusive workplace for all. If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please include this at the foot of your covering letter. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) - Our ever-evolving program includes: Monthly progression reviews, Twinkl’s Management Scheme, commercial awareness training, leadership coaching quads, career chats and mentoring.
- Collaboration across continents! You’ll plug into a global team working to help improve the lives of educators around the world.
Our Recruitment Process:
To succeed in this role, you will have a combination of the following skills:
- Experience working with social media, specifically in education marketing.
- Experience working in schools, being familiar with the organizational culture of the Chilean educational system.
- Experience as a content creator/influencer with successfully grown and maintained social media channels.
- Not afraid to go in front of the camera, be a fantastic communicator with excellent video making skills who thrive when working in a close-knit team.
- An awareness of social media trends, Chilean culture, and what makes educators interact with a page.
- Have excellent spelling and grammar in Spanish
- Have excellent English language skills (Both written and spoken)
- Be passionate about using social media to create strong and supportive communities
- Be able to work under your own initiative with minimum supervision but also work as part of a team
- Be organized and adaptive, able to work to tight deadlines and manage your time effectively
- Willing to be flexible around working times, including some evenings and weekends where necessary.
- Be able to spot and execute opportunities consistently - each and every day
- Have a portfolio of your marketing skills (around 3 examples will suffice) - please attach this to your application or cover letter.
We are especially interested in anyone who meets one, or a combination of the following:
- Qualifications: Teacher, designer or journalist with experience in social media/educational marketing.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 - 3 years in content creation/social media management specifically creating educational content.
- Skills: Experience managing successful pages, groups or accounts on Facebook or Instagram would be an advantage.
If this sounds like you, please apply using your CV / Resume and a covering letter in English outlining how your experience meets our criteria & attach your portfolio.