Marketing and Communications Coordinator (Remote) Job Family Job Description Put a LIFT in Your Career!
Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Marketing and Communications Coordinator
at our facility located in Greenville, NC. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 90 years.
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator
is accountable for
supporting Marketing and Leads Generation activity to drive front line business performance across Asia-Pacific. Assist with managing annual spend for Marketing budget to support region. The
position will integrate with the Asia-Pacific marketing organization to provide support and ensure a consistent global marketing message and tool deployment across theaters. Areas such as case studies, videos, technical information, collateral materials, product marketing assets and marketing tools should be leveraged. The position will help ensure that our global product launches and marketing programs are executed on time, on budget, on brand, and on strategy. Success in this role requires experience in marketing, strong organization, attention to detail and communication, as well as collaboration with internal teams, agency partners, and a variety of external contractors. The successful Marketing and Communications Coordinator will have the following Key Accountabilities:
The successful Marketing and Communications Coordinator w ill have the following Minimum Qualifications:
- Development of dealer and HYG sales team specific marketing materials.
- Manage global agency relationship(s) (Graphic, Digital, Communications and PR) to Develop quality sales literature and advertising promotion to maximize impact on brand image & industry focus.
- Identify, capture, analyze and report key activity metrics.
- Integrate with Sales, Product strategy and Industry teams to understand specific/target value proposition profiles and pull through all related selling tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Advertising/Communications and/or Administration with emphasis in Marketing, graduate degree preferred.
- 1-2 years' experience in project management and experienced in communication and marketing area.
JC657 Employment Type
Full time Work Hours
40 Travel Required Primary Location
HYG US Greenville, NC (Headquarters) Address
1400 Sullivan Drive Zip Code
No Relocation Assistance Available
No We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled