Hiring for a Remote Marketing Analyst!
Fully remote, equipment provided
4 month contract
General Position Summary:
- Partner with team members to capture and document Business Requirements, Business Definitions, Data Definitions, Visual Requirements and develop use cases.
- Apply various analytic methods to discover and interpret information about campaign KPI's from multiple data sources
- Collect and integrate campaign metrics/KPIs, provide analytics insights and report back to marketing leadership and stakeholders
- Maintain necessary processes, controls and procedures to ensure data accuracy and business functionality
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting for campaigns; facilitates the dissemination and sharing of reports
- Strong understanding of different attribution models and Google and Adobe analytics
- Identify metrics and elements for reports and analytics to be designed around
- Develop benchmarks and KPI's
- Prepare marketing solution presentations using specified parameters.
- Collect and analyze metrics, campaign performance within regions and markets, using specified measures and evaluation.
- Experience with data analysis, analytics platforms and visualization platforms.
- Possess excellent negotiation skills and ability to develop consensus amongst internal and external business partners
- Maintain positive open lines of communication with management, staff and other departments in order to contribute to the smooth flow of information and efficient operation of the organization.
- Perform other related duties to accomplish primary functions.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Possess problem solving skills, including troubleshooting and solving problems of an unusual, possibly complex, nature.
- Ability to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Possess the ability to effectively manage competing projects/problems. Requires ability to successfully deal with work and time pressures to accomplish job requirements efficiently and effectively.
- Requires excellent ability to speak to and make presentations to groups of varying sizes. Possess ability to mobilize, provide direction, leadership, and follow-through with various personnel internally and with other departments in order to achieve a common objective.
- Must be able to make decisions and operate independently with discretion
- Position provides leadership and direction to direct reports and Operations team
- Knowledge of relational databases including data structures and creation of queries
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Experience with marketing analytics preferred
- Experience integrating complex and disparate datasets preferred
- 3-5 years of increasingly responsible professional and management experience required, preferably in marketing
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.