As the Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for planning and implementing customer circulation strategies for Lands' End mailing events. They include a broad spectrum of catalog and direct mail pieces in support of company objectives. Development of the mailing plans will include incorporating hindsight learnings, use of appropriate planning methodologies and recommendation of testing plans. You will also be responsible to coordinate proper execution of the mailing events. Additionally, you will track and evaluate results, incorporate historical trends and interpret results into clear and concise management reporting. The ability to develop strong partnerships with your direct marketing peers will be important to your role.
A successful candidate must have strong P&L orientation with the ability to measure financial impact of marketing decisions and understand the systems, procedures, tools and methodologies used for contact budgeting, planning and analysis. Candidates should be versed in the drivers of marketing costs and be able to relate the impact of costs on marketing initiatives. Additional requirements of the position include:
- 2+ years marketing analysis
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Skilled in the use of PC and mainframe software applications, specifically Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow up
- Consistent ability to deliver timely, high-quality results
- Detail oriented with effective time management and organizational skills
This position may be filled at varying levels, depending on the skills and experience of the selected candidate.