About Guaranteed Rate:
We're Guaranteed Rate, the 5th-largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. with more than $73 billion in loans funded in 2020 alone. We're based on a philosophy that We Grow For Good and that the more we grow, the more we can help people-and we've been growing exponentially by partnering with the best real estate agents, hiring the best people, and offering industry-leading tech, low rates and the highest level of customer service. Headquartered in Chicago, our 9,000 employees are in every state across 350 offices. We know anything is possible as long as you believe. Do you believe you're a perfect fit? We'd love to hear from you.
We are seeking a Junior CRM Administrator to join our Consumer Direct division. An ideal candidate will maintain a high service levels, reporting, and overall development in Velocify while providing support to users in different teams within Sales and Marketing departments.
* Provide quality user support while quickly and accurately resolving requests.
* Identify opportunities to optimize performance and improve user experience.
* Create users and lead sources.
* Support the CRM administrator.
* Ensure prime borrower experience by continuously assessing CRM workflows and distributions.
* Develop, test, and manage integrations across Velocify and GRC platforms.
* Write up effective change communications to CRM users when new features are introduced as well as be able to train to these changes in a simple and straightforward manner.
* Consistently document project specs.
* Design, document, build, test, and deploy enhancements to custom objects, page layouts, workflows, reports, views and dashboards.
* Bachelor's Degree.
* Strong service track record.
* Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
* Mortgage experience.
* Organizational and time management skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Documentation and training skills.
* Ability to translate requirements into specifications.
* Get-it-done mindset with a strong bias towards action.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-KK1