OPEN TO REMOTE
Indiegogo is a global platform for entrepreneurs to bring their ideas to life. Indiegogo Client Services Team helps our high-profile clients launch crowdfunding campaigns successfully on Indiegogo. Our clients range from SMBs seeking funds to Fortune 500s seeking consumer insights and product validation.
Indiegogo Concierge Services team functions as an in-house marketing agency that provides various crowdfunding marketing solutions to our clients. As Account Manager, you will manage the marketing projects in coordination with various function teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our marketing solutions according to customer needs and ensure we maintain strong long-term relationships with our clients.
The ideal candidate has excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience in project management, account management and digital marketing, and excellent time and project management skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Indiegogo is the place to discover clever and unique innovations in tech and design before they go mainstream, including hundreds of products shipping right away. With thousands of projects launching every week, there's ingenious tech, creative design, and much more around every corner. Our customers are passionate about funding passionate people and so are we! We are a team of committed, results-driven team players who are lucky enough to be able to call "helping people achieve their dreams" our everyday jobs. When people unite around a common goal, anything is possible.
* Build, maintain, and create strong customer relationships with new and existing concierge services clients and be the primary point of contact
* Serve as a project liaison between our vendors, our internal cross-functional teams and the concierge services client to ensure the timely and successful delivery of marketing service solutions according to customer needs and objectives on-time and on-budget
* Educate concierge services client on crowdfunding launch journey, processes, and our methodology
* Monitor & own Asana project timeline work streams to ensure on-time campaign launch
* Work to deeply understand our client needs based on their briefing, as well as industry and competitor research
* Translate customer needs accurately into an actionable strategic plan addressing all scoped workflow channels (creative, media, marketing, etc.) and ensure the strategic plan is understood by all internal teams and service providers
* Articulate this strategic vision by briefing creative and media teams and by leading and directing the work of the teams
* Provide rounds of reviews/feedback/guidance on deliverables with internal Indiegogo teams and vendors
* Manage deliverable reviews and approvals with external client teams
* Manage client-facing communications through email, phone, video conference and online presentations
* Plan and present reports on weekly project progress, campaign performance analysis and consumer insights to client
* Constantly work to optimize campaign/client services process
* Create and present concierge services proposals and negotiate contracts in collaboration with the sales team
* Bachelor's Degree is required
* 3-5 years of creative, marketing, digital and/or media agency experience in an account or project management role
* Native fluency in Japanese and English
* Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
* Familiarity with crowdfunding and the Indiegogo platform is a huge plus!
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proven account management or other relevant experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
* Excellent time and project management skillsAbility to prioritize among competing tasks
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects and clients at once while paying strict attention to detail and adhering to deadlines
* Strong interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of clients
* A natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
* Aptitude for working effectively with cross-functional teams, across multiple office locations in different time zones
* Past professional or personal experience with crowdfunding
* Past experience working in an agency
This role is open to remote US residents. We are currently accepting applications from all parts of the US however International applicants are not currently accepted for the HQ team. Please note that all qualified candidates should have US sponsorship or residency to work in the US.
Indiegogo is an equal opportunity employer and complies with the San Francisco FCO.
Indiegogo is committed to respecting your privacy as a job applicant. Please visit our Job Applicant Privacy Statement in our Privacy Portal for more information on your privacy rights and how Indiegogo processes your personal information.
For this role our target annual base salary range is $60K- $85K. Final salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
This position comes with:
* Medical, dental & vision coverage
* Life & disability insurance
* Pet insurance
* Tax-advantaged health accounts
* 401k (Traditional & Roth)
* Mental health & fertility services
* 20+ days of paid time off annually + holidays
* Paid Parental Leave
* And more!