Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Aurea Software. Have you got what it takes?
Unlike most sales jobs you've had, hands-off and leaving you to reach your numbers on your own, we are structured. We combine Science and Art to create metrics that actually matter. We use data to analyze the results and make improvements. Our Managers use the information to focus on specific coaching, for each team member and make you better. We focus on Quality over Quantity. We focus on great work, then the production comes later. Yes, we care about numbers, but we care the most about the Quality of work being delivered.What You Will Be Doing
In this role, you will play a crucial part in our go-to-market strategy by handling inbound Marketing Qualified Leads and responding to inquiries made by potential new customers.
You will be targeting decision-makers in key companies in a fast and professional manner, focusing on the customer needs and how the product can solve their main business pains. You continuously provide accurate information and an A-Class service to customers, with a high focus within a high activity level. You are results-driven and adaptable to new ideas and experimentation, being well organized providing accurate reporting. As a first point of contact, key responsibilities are engaging to understand what the prospects are trying to achieve by looking for a solution. You drive, ask and answer questions accurately and be helpful throughout the process.
The main objective is to qualify prospects (according to B.A.N.T. criteria ) to be passed to Inside Sales Representatives by constantly achieving weekly key performance metrics for phone calls activity, engagement results, number of chats, demos booked, etc. The ultimate goal of your conversations is to ensure that our services will add significant value to the prospect and to set up a more extended discovery calls and demos.
You will quickly become knowledgeable on the market's pain points and needed solutions which will serve as the basis for messaging experiments to refine our core product offering continually.
Crossover's diverse portfolio of technologies will allow you to hone your skills across many different verticals and products. The ability to vary your sales experiences will allow you to accelerate your sales growth when compared to your peers.Market Development Representative Key Responsibilities
Key Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Identify sales opportunities and start the sales cycle converting MQLs to SQLs by discussing the prospects' needs
- Calling prospects in real-time and setting up next-step qualification calls and demos
- Moving swiftly past gatekeepers and quickly engaging decision-makers to agree to a next step discovery call or product demonstration
- Clearly present the key benefits of our products to decision-makers at prospective client companies
- Carefully hand common objections to direct prospective clients and pass for an in-depth discussion with an Inside Sales Representative
- Meticulously managing and updating lead information in our CRM pipeline and leveraging CRM functionality to maximize lead touchpoints
- Qualify leads for the next stage with B.A.N.T criteria or similar methodology
- Achieve key performance metrics results in a fast-paced environment
Required Experience and Education:
- One to five years of sales development experience
- Associates or Bachelors' degree (Bachelor's Degree preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to facilitate dialogue and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Communication and listening skills, empathy, prospecting and questioning ability using IT tools and platforms
- High focus, fast learning, and adaptability skills for a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and able to work successfully in a 100% remote environment
- At least 1-year experience with various technologies, including CRM and predictive dialers
About Aurea Software
- You have experience qualifying calls/opportunities to the next stage with the B.A.N.T criteria or similar methodology.
- Previous experience with remote work
- Experience managing marketing leads
- Experienced in software or technology sector sales
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today's complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio - all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use - with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea is was an early adopter of remote-work. In fact our entire team, nearly 2000 people and growing, operates in an entirely remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online "screening" assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as "Not Spam" since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4428-US-Portland-MarketDevelopm.014