My client is a booming medicare company looking for a Market Deployment Project Manager to join them on a contract and remote basis.
We have already deployed MS Dynamics 365 CRM into a small number of global markets to increase the effectiveness of their sales and contact centre functions.
The Market Deployment Project Manager plans, coordinates and prepares activities for new markets moving to the platform, to deliver against the requirements of the Global Programme. Key accountability is to ensure markets are fully represented for the programme of change and that all market-related activity is planned and managed throughout the full life cycle of the programme, in alignment with the master programme plan.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a delivery plan for input to the Master Programme Plan for each country.
- Educate each Commercial/SFE Excellence lead to ensure the various stages of project delivery are understood, accepted and approved by key stakeholders
- Collaborate in the planning, design and development and deployment of the new applications
- Engage with key stakeholders with the Change Manager to influence the change solutions to meet the goals of this programme
- Identify, select, inform and mobilise the market deployment team
- Attend and contribute to requirements and design workshops
- Work with CRM SFE Programme Manager, all work stream leads, BA and DA to define the market scope
- Develop and deliver Gap Resolution Plan from Gap Analysis provided by others
- Plan training, including delivering key content to training materials
- Conduct Training with others as required
- Co-ordinate the localisation of all materials
- Co-ordinate all UAT activity
- Obtain approval from market lead at all significant project gateways
- Prepare and deliver Day-to-Day Go Live plan
- Execute day to day plan & assess go live readiness
- Assess User Competency in collaboration with market SFE Trainers and Change Leads and deliver competency report
- Run respective market project meetings that are effective for decision making and escalation
- Identify and flag risks and issues as they arise and manage RAID log for markets
- Build a trusting environment where problems and blockers can be raised and removed seamlessly
- Continually communicate project status to internal stakeholders through various formal and informal mechanisms
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Recent project management experience delivering to salesforce environments.
- Experience with evidence of fast-paced delivery across multiple workstreams and countries
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Project or programme management qualifications, (Prince, MSP, Agile, PMP)
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS