We are looking for a skilled QA Engineer.
You’ll be working at the international projects for a company-provider of an audit, consulting and financial advisory from the USA.
Our team consists of members (.NET, Front-End Devs, QAs) that work cooperatively in a professional environment that encourages proactivity, positive attitude and collaboration. We provide mentoring to support professional development along with an opportunity to work independently and contribute new ideas.Requirements
- 2+ years of testing;
- Firm understanding of QA methodologies;
- Experience in test document creation (test cases, check-lists);
- Understanding of various browsers capabilities and limitations;
- Working knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with at least 1 task tracking tool (preferable Azure DevOps or Jira);
- Understanding client server architecture;
- Understanding of software development processes;
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and troubleshooting abilities;
- Upper Intermediate level of spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Scrum development practices;
- Experience with Web API testing;
- Experience in estimating test activities.
- Perform manual testing of enterprise .NET applications with multiple web user interfaces;
- Develop test cases, test scripts and acceptance criteria to ensure adequate test coverage;
- Report bugs and discrepancies discovered to developers;
- Ensure that the data in the testing database is accurate.