Role: Manhattan Solution Architect
Duration: 9-12+ months
Schedule: Almost 100% remote - travel to facilities only when needed
Large direct client is preparing to implement Manhattan Active to a number of facilities throughout the United States. They are looking to engage a senior Manhattan Solution Architect to help them prepare project plans and act as the liaison with their implementation partner. Our client is looking to implement Manhattan at 40+ sites.
- Strong experience implementing Manhattan solutions.
- Prior experience designing custom Manhattan solutions. Experience implementing these solutions at multiple facilities is a huge plus.
- Must be knowledgeable in all implementation project phases including timelines and resource needs.
- Prior experience as the liaison between IT and/or the business and implementation partners.
- Experience leading implementation efforts including some team leadership and guidance to technical and functional staff.
- Must have excellent communication skills and a team focused attitude.
- Role is nearly 100% remote, must be comfortable traveling to client sites sporadically.
- provided by Dice