*Managing Attorney - Family Law (Remote)*
Marble is a new kind of law firm that believes everyone, everywhere deserves access to remarkable legal care. With a fast digital onboarding process, a flat-fee, upfront price with the option for clients to pay over time, and a dedicated team of attorneys and case leads who put their clients first. Marble has reimagined legal services to provide people with an easier, transparent, and more human experience when they need it the most.
We're currently operating in California, New York, Texas, Florida, Arizona, and Illinois, and continue to expand nationally. For more information, visit TheMarbleWay.com.
We are looking for a Managing Attorney with an entrepreneurial mind for our jurisdiction expansion. A solid background and experience in family law is required. You will be assigned cases , conduct strategy sessions, oversee jurisdictional issues and work with a great support staff and technology features that support you as much as you need. You will also help manage outside co-counsel we regularly associate with, and help establish and grow our law practice. Our ideal candidate shares our relentless pursuit of client's happiness with attention to detail and a passion for helping individuals from all walks of life.
For immediate consideration, send your resume and apply. We would love to talk to you to discuss your qualifications and share more about Marble.
* J.D. from ABA-accredited law school
* Licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction
* 7+ years of experience, in and out of court, with Family Law matters
* Excellent written and oral communication and organizational skills
* Willing and able to work and collaborate remotely
* Preferable to have solid experience in management
* Experience with Criminal Law is a plus
* Independently manage a caseload, from start to finish
* Work closely with other attorneys on legal matters
* Handle court appearances and depositions as needed
* Provide status reports
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Family Law: 3 years (Required)
* legal: 5 years (Preferred)
* bar license (Required)
* Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote