The Manager/Sr Manager will be responsible for the review of the preparation process of the financial statements and technical accounting position papers and will oversee the research of complex accounting topics. This person will also review accounting memos and other client deliverables prepared by the Engagement team members and assisting directors in developing budget plans. An ideal person for this position is someone who enjoys demonstrating attributes of excellent client service and assisting team members to further develop technical and professional skills.
- This is an opportunity to work on projects such as IPO Readiness, SPACs, Restructuring, Mergers and Acquisitions, Divestitures and Carve-Outs, Revenue Recognition, Lease Prep, and more! Also, you will work on some of the most unique projects with clients in emerging industries
- Working at Centri is not just a job, it is a career path. We promote on talent, not tenure, allowing our team to take ownership of their growth & career trajectory.
- Our team values the benefits and rewards that come from working in a team oriented, collaborative environment. We operate as one firm, one team, one culture, providing every team member at every level to work with and across the organization.
- Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that allow flexibility in work life balance.
- A great mentor provides guidance and enthusiasm based upon experience, passion, and genuine interest in coaching. To that end, we have developed a formal Mentor program to enhance the growth of our team members. This program helps participants identify and achieve career development and personal growth goals,
- Less than 25% travel & great work life balance (no travel right now due to COVID)
- Create your own footprint with a forward-thinking, expanding firm
- Generous PTO package, benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.), 401k match and other perks
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent required.
- CPA required
- 7+ years of relative accounting experience; at least 3 in public accounting or professional services highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of current accounting (GAAP) and auditing (GAAS) & General knowledge of auditing processes
- Ability to evaluate misstatements/exceptions brought to light by Engagement team members to determine significance and develop recommendations if needed