Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Manager, Revenue Strategy and Projects - Remote to join our team at the Remote in the United States location in Remote, Remote.Job Summary
The Manager, Revenue Strategy and Projects will have executional oversight of implementing strategies and special projects for the portfolio with a particular focus on channel distribution and segmentation strategy. The candidate will support the timely execution of key cross-functional initiatives with the expected results and expected to collaborate across all levels of the organization. Furthermore, upon completion of the projects, the candidate will assume business-as-usual responsibility of the projects incorporating them in delivery of Wyndham's revenue strategy. The candidate will build and manage reports and tools used by the Revenue Generation team, and will also work with business partners in Business Intelligence and IT on reports and tools to be built in Birst/Tableau. The position will liaise directly with other Top Line leaders, hotel user groups, IT business consultants, and project management to ensure integration of business requirements and implementation of any systems or solutions with minimal business disruption.
Responsibilities also include supporting data analytics to identify areas of opportunity for revenue optimization, develop reporting tools to drive top line governance to formally track service levels, return on investment, and measurement of incremental revenue market share and RevPAR. This team member will work closely with revenue generating partner departments such as Revenue Management, Distribution & Connectivity, Digital, GSO, Marketing, Loyalty, FP&A/Analytics, and Operations to recommend courses of action in terms of seasonal promotions and rate plan selling strategies. Responsibilities
-Support performance governance across GSO, Revenue Management and Distribution through reporting and analytical processes, and make recommendations on future courses of action.
-Assist the efforts to successfully execute Wyndham revenue strategies through tools and systems at our disposal. This includes short term and long term strategies across all channels and segments
-Support the efforts in execution of projects for revenue systems, processes, and strategies. This includes writing business requirements, deployment from the business side including resource planning, rollout, activation and ongoing support.
-Drive the efforts to successfully execute Wyndham revenue strategies through tools and systems at our disposal. This includes short term and long term strategies across all channels and segments Scope/Financial Responsibility
This person's influence and direction will have indirect financial impact on the organization as it relates to leading the reporting efforts for a team of associates who make direct, financially impacting decisions with WHR properties. Abilities/Key Competencies/Skills
• Ability to work with large datasets and synthesize concise conclusions .
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced complex environment.
• Ability to work simultaneously on a number of initiatives and priorities often under pressure.
• Results orientated and dependable.
• Ability to work without specific instructions in an ambitious environment; problem solve.
• Ability to make business decisions with integrity and honesty.
• Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team to achieve goals and targets.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) to work with people at all levels and from all backgrounds and parts of the world.
• Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and work on multiple projects or work streams simultaneously.
• Self-starter, exhibiting initiative, confidence, professionalism and good judgment.
• Flexibility during times of change and open to multiple points of view and possible solutions.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis to ensure successful implementation of solution.
• Ability to capture and articulate business needs with diverse stakeholder with varying perspectives.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts that may arise in a project cycle.
• Identify and communicate to leader project risks, assumptions, dependencies, and critical paths. Experience/Certificates/Education
• Bachelor's Degree in business, economics, finance, statistics, or other related field required.
• 4+ years of progressive and successful work experience in analytics, consulting, revenue management, business intelligence
• Successful experience navigating and networking with multiple departments within a large organization.
• A comprehensive understanding of the hotel industry's franchise ownership model, distribution landscape and revenue management systems is beneficial but not required.
• An understanding of current and emerging travel industry reporting and tools is beneficial. Organizational Relationships
The incumbent will be based in Parsippany, NJ and will report directly to Sr. Manager. Revenue Strategy and ProjectsCOMPANY OVERVIEW:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 21 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Job Location:
Remote in the United States, Remote, Remote, Remote 00000Employment Status: