We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply... Job Details Manager, Product - Media Domain Ad Effectiveness MeasurementKantar
is the world s leading marketing data and analytics company. We have a complete, unique and rounded understanding of how people think, feel and act; globally and locally in over 90 markets. By combining the deep expertise of our people, our data resources and benchmarks and our innovative analytics and technology, we help our clients understand people
and inspire growth
We operate within the Media domain in the Insights division of the Kantar. Our group is considered as the market leader in digital advertising effectiveness research, delivering comprehensive digital market research solutions to help advertisers, agencies and publishers increase marketing effectiveness and drive brand growth. Integrated behavioral and attitudinal solutions help marketers identify, understand and engage consumers, plan and optimize media and increase total brand performance.The Role:
You will be part of the Product Leadership function and will assist the SVP, Global Product Leadership and will be a significant contributor to the progress of our flagship Brand Lift Insights product suite. In this role, you will implement the global product roadmap and guide a cross-functional team charged with delivering product support and developing enhancements/new features. You will define the multi-year business case, market requirements, and success metrics for your products, and serve as internal champion to secure cross-functional management and executive support for assigned product initiatives. You would possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, and the flexibility to move between tactical program management and strategic vision. You enjoy spending time in the market with clients to understand their needs, as well as working with internal partners to translate those needs into actionable technical specifications and, ultimately, into real-world solutions for our clients.What you will do:
What you will need:
- Lead the entire product line life-cycle from strategic planning to tactical support and development - and ensuring a clear positioning of your product within the broader Kantar portfolio.
- Drive product development efforts by collecting strategic and tactical feature requests, writing requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria and champion them into release cycles.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting in-market research with clients and gathering on-going input from client facing colleagues.
- Collaborate with Technology, Operations and Client Leadership to define, document and communicate processes to identify, prioritize and resolve day-to-day product-related issues.
- Become the company authority on BLI in terms of how clients buy and use the products, buying criteria and market forces. Partner with Product Marketing to ensure insights are included in BLI positioning and externally facing collateral.
- Develop and implement company-wide go-to-market plans for new BLI products and significant improvement to the existing product, working with Product Marketing and Client Service/Sales counterparts to package, price and commercialize the BLI offer in multiple global markets.
- Conduct competitive analysis and evaluate potential partner relationships for the product.
- Bachelor's Degree in analytical field required, Masters is preferred
- Ideally, 3+ years of product management experience and some hands-on product/software development experience preferably in the digital marketing/media research space.
- Knowledgeable in Product Management methodologies i.e. Agile, Waterfall and familiar with supporting applications like Aha!, JIRA etc.
- Outstanding project management and time leadership skills -- Proven ability to run multiple activities simultaneously, prioritizing tasks to meet goals
- Strong interpersonal skills-able to build and maintain strong positive internal and external relationships
- Attention to detail and a drive for accuracy and timeliness.
- This position occasionally requires some travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America and abroad (
We provide a comprehensive, highly competitive benefits package, including
- Medical plans with comprehensive, affordable coverage for a range of health services
- Health Savings Account/FSA
- Dental, Vision and benefits to cover unique healthcare needs
- Wellness Program
- 401k with matching
- Tuition Reimbursement, Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver. We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to encourage new thinking and shape the world we live in.
Apply for a career that s out of the ordinary and join us. We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to thrive in a space where their mental health and wellbeing is taken into consideration. We want to build a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity; therefore, we encourage applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Privacy and Legal Statement PRIVACY DISCLOSURE: Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by The Kantar Group Limited ("Kantar"). Your details will be kept on our Internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is necessary for the purposes of recruitment, which may include your details being shared with the hiring manager.
The salary range for this role in New York is $113,600 - $189,300. Your final base salary will be determined based on several factors which may include but are not limited to location, work experience, skills, knowledge, education and/or certifications. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Location
New York, Work from HomeUnited States of America Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar s 30,000 people help the world s leading organisations succeed and grow.