eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States, Canada and around the world. As a full-service real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its 3-D, fully-immersive, cloud office environment.
eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you're a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you'll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
We are fully remote!
Major Duties & Responsibilities::
* Lead payroll processing team to drive accurate and timely payroll processing for all staff, drive accurate reporting & analytics to key owners, and own providing world-class staff support to staff in US, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and Canada
* Own overall North American (US, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico) payroll strategy - ensuring accurate and timely processing of payroll and driving process standardization and improvement
* Own payroll RCMs and preparation and presentation of support requested by internal and external audit
* Own set up and maintenance of payroll elements in HRIS and audit regularly (US and CAN)
* Own payroll tax setups in HRIS and resolve tax cases escalated by payroll provider (US and CAN)
* Audit regular and off cycle payrolls and serve as payroll processing backup
* Own monthly international payrolls processed by PEO and third party vendors, ensuring accurate salaries, withholdings, and timely funding of invoices
* Resolve payroll questions/issues escalated by People Ops Coordinator(s)
* Review monthly liability reports from Finance and ensure timely resolution of outstanding liabilities related to 401k, FSA, and HSA funding
* Manage ADP data feeds to third parties where connection includes payroll data
* Develop custom reporting in ADP for internal third parties, as requested
* Lead payroll year-end initiatives to ensure accurate and timely W2s and develop communication plans to educate staff on recommended/required action items
* Own preparation of data for quarterly bonus process
* Partner with People Business Partners to develop employee and manager training on ADP modules
* BA/BS in Human Resources or a related field or equivalent experience
* SHRM-CP or PHR preferred
* CPP preferred
* 5+ experience in working in human resources within a medium to large employer
* 5+ years experience in payroll administration, specifically with ADP Workforce Now
* 1+ year of leadership experience, preferred
* Excellent knowledge of state and federal laws
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office/Google Suite
* Ability to provide excellent customer service
* Ability to develop and execute projects and drive process improvement independently
eXp Realty is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.