- Work with leadership team and key stakeholders to develop and drive clear and coordinated marketing communications plans to achieve marketing goals for key initiatives, campaigns, and product launches
- Partner cross-functionally with internal partners to lead weekly marketing meetings to plan, develop and execute results
- Lead marketing and campaign tactics in all stages of content planning, creation, distribution, amplification, and analysis in accordance with defined business timelines and budgets
- Develop targeted content strategies according to relevant industry segments, personas, and buyer's journey stages
- Conduct market research to understand competitor activities and industry trends, presenting findings to the sales team and thereby impacting sales objectives and priorities.
- Work with traditional and digital marketing channels to meet business needs - Social media (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter), Arkon's website
- Ensure our marketing materials align with Akron brand guidelines, local regulatory requirements, and advertising/promotional work instructions
- Effectively manage and analyze progress of marketing projects against goals and objectives; use data to make real-time decision-making and drive continuous improvement
- Research innovative marketing approaches based on industry trends and drive adoption of new strategies, techniques, and tactics throughout the extended marketing organization
- Travel to conferences and trade shows, managing the arrival and organization of all promotional materials, and staffing exhibit booth as required.
- Drive a consistent approach to content planning, development, and distribution and share feedback to improve operational efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field •
- 5+ years' experience in marketing, marketing communications, or digital marketing •
- Knowledge of coordinated marketing communication strategies (traditional, digital, and events) and content marketing standard methodologies
- Experience working with marketing automation, content management, and CRM tools
- Experience leading project teams and handling sophisticated projects with external parties, proven marketing campaign and project management experience
- Must be able to work independently and offer creative solutions.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and be flexible to take on new challenges and projects as needed.
- Work effectively in a team-based organization: collaborate cross functionally, seek broad input, build alignment around key objectives, exercise influence and support decision making.
- Attention to detail with the ability to prioritize effectively and work efficiently in meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills, quality listener with strong consultative and project management skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Project).