Manager, HR Operations – Remote
Job Locations: US
Requisition ID: 2023-427000
Position Type: Full Time
Category: Professional: (IT, Finance, Legal, HR, Talent Acquisition, Administrative, Customer Service)
Minimum: USD $68,000.00/Yr.
Maximum: USD $75,000.00/Yr.
Manager HR Operations
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking an exceptional and experienced Manager, HR Operations that will work with the Director of HR Operations and HR leadership to support initiatives through an innovative, data-driven, and efficient approach to HR programs and service delivery. The Manager measures, analyzes, and reports HR activities to achieve operational efficiency and excellence. The Manager oversees select HR activity, including M&A, global mobility, and non-U.S. contractors.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
The salary range for this role is $68,000 to $75,000
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Manager HR Operations works with the Director of HR Operations and HR leadership to support initiatives through an innovative, data-driven, and efficient approach to HR programs and service delivery. The Manager measures, analyzes, and reports HR activities to achieve operational efficiency and excellence. The Manager oversees select HR activity, including M&A, global mobility, and non-U.S. contractors.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
HR Reporting and Initiatives
– Work with the Director of HR Operations and company leadership to develop, measure, and report key performance indicators through standardized dashboards and other HR reports
– Guide HR team in developing analytical models and data development to ensure informed decision-making throughout the company
– Provide support to other HR teams through expertise in reporting and analysis
– Review data, share and solicit feedback and then recommend innovations and actions targeted to fulfill company objectives
Mergers & Acquisitions:
– Liaise with Finance to coordinate internal HR activities related to the review of potential M&A targets
– For acquired companies, facilitate all HR activities related to acquisition and onboarding to ensure successful integration of new personnel
– Support company-sponsored global mobility programs in the U.S. and other countries, including preparing visa documentation, coordinating vendors, and direct support of sponsored associates.
General HR Operations
– Remain current on company operational needs, industry trends, best practices, compliance, new/progressive processes, etc., that enable the company to achieve organizational excellence
– This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
– Does not have direct reports, but may delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and mentoring to indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
– Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
– Travel up to 10 %
Minimum Qualifications The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in HR, Finance or Business
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Professional HR certification preferred
• 5 years minimum experience demonstrating good knowledge in multiple human resource disciplines such as compensation and benefits, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, employment laws, and data analysis.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experience in developing Microsoft Power BI (or similar), SQL or MS Access
• Strong knowledge of human resources practices and labor laws
• Proven decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
• Keen business acumen to provide solid direction on key strategies
• Ability to direct, lead, coach, and develop people
• Demonstrated ability to provide cross-functional leadership
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
• Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
• Ability to gain credibility and support as a trusted advisor
• Professional, poised demeanor with the ability to remain effective during period of change
• Ability to understand issues domestically and internationally and communicate effectively
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Position will be remote, requiring available high-speed Internet connection of at least 100 Mbps. Company will provide all necessary work equipment, such as computer and monitor.
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Additional Information Regarding Advantage Solutions Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.