Are you looking for a friendly, fast-paced workplace with an emphasis on helping customers and empowering team members? Snap Finance is a thriving leader in the FinTech industry, and our team members are the foundation of our success. Snap knows that happy, empowered, and engaged team members are essential to innovation and business success- and our approach is working. Come join us!
Our Manager, Growth Marketing (Open to Remote) will be directly responsible for planning and execution of SMB acquisition strategies and support a large and diverse sales team with materials they need to thrive. The right candidate is a self-starter, results driven B2B marketer that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Youll be a key member of the B2B Marketing team. Youre responsible for leveraging data to develop SMB acquisition targeting strategies including predictive response and LTV models. You will help plan & execute lead generation campaigns bringing marketing qualified leads to sales, and awareness campaigns raising the profile of Snap within relevant verticals.
You will also be a thought leader for Sales Enablement and Training. Working hand in hand with our Sales Enablement and Training team, you will create the materials, messaging, and data to empower a nationwide sales organization.
- Owning budget, planning and KPIs for annual B2B marketing efforts
- Develop and lead strategic marketing plan to drive awareness, engagement, and demand from new merchants
- Coordinate execution of campaigns with internal marketing team members and agency partners
- Lead briefing, development, and execution of creatives for marketing campaigns
- Owning KPIs for performance of all initiatives and reporting to key stakeholders
- Leading test and learn planning for all campaigns in partnership with analytic and insights partners
- Partner to sales, ensuring coordination of efforts and seamless handoff of all MQLs
- Partner with Sales Leadership to create and optimize sales enablement materials for field sales teams and support for sales initiatives
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or related fields
- 6+ years of B2B marketing experience with 3+ years of coordination with sales
- Self-starting, motivated individual, able to make smart, data-driven decisions
- Proven ability to perform against aggressive goals
- A relationship builder, who is passionate about understanding people and their needs
- Demonstrated experience developing GTM plans and driving results
- Biased toward action, a great collaborator, and a master at simplifying the complex
- Ability to deal with change with a passion for innovation and creative problem solving
Why Youll Love It Here
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401K with company match
- Company-paid life insurance + supplemental options
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Long term disability and legal coverage
- Pet insurance, free snacks, and fun events
- A value-based culture where growth opportunities are endless
Snap values diversity, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more by visiting our website at