Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter
Epsilon's Digital Experience (DX) Team is seeking a Manager of Digital Solutions Consulting that can develop practical and workable solutions to clients' technical and business problems. The Manager will need deep knowledge of end-to-end content lifecycle processes. Consults prospects and clients with regards to optimizing processes, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify complex systems and programs. The Manager will work closely with internal teams as well as client and project teams, acting as the domain expert- product-owner-by-proxy. This person will report into the Senior Director of Digital Solutions.
This position should be able to perform the following activities:
* Directs staff in the development and implementation of projects and programs.
* Manages the activities of a team with responsibility for results including costs, methods and staffing.
* Collaborates with technical architects, developers, UX, QA, project managers to develop and optimize processes.
* Assesses and streamlines business processes to enable efficiencies
* Defines end to end content lifecycle including identification of people & technology needed to enable/automate these.
* Analyze and prioritize detailed business and technical requirements
* Consult clients and prospect about Digital Marketing, Omni-Channel Solutions and Customer Experience.
* Intake, Qualification, Management and Delivery of RfI and RfP responses, including the introduction of an RfP database and supporting materials.
* Monitor progress and health of opportunity pipeline. Develop account plans how to grow and expand opportunities.
* Work closely with our partners to track and pursue joint opportunities.
* Create and manage collateral in the context of Digital Marketing for the DX team.
* Work with Sales and Client Services Teams to prepare and support sales pursuits.
* Work with Engagement Managers and Project Managers to support consultative delivery needs.
* Create accurate work estimates for digital strategy deliverables
* Be the liaison for the Strategy & Insights as well as the Media Solutions Team.
* Support Team Building, Team Organization and Hiring for DX.
* Support team or department administrative tasks as needed.
Required Skills/Technical Knowledge/Experience
* 7+ years of experience with marketing technologies
* Previous experience in the management consulting field
* Ability to consult on complex projects methodology
* Strong Experience and knowledge within Digital Marketing ecosystem.
* Expertise with Enterprise Content Management Systems including Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Sitecore, Crownpeak, etc.
* Ability to frame problems and opportunities to present solutions
* Competent to work independently and with a team as needed
* Able to manage expectations of the client and internal teams
* Ability to represent/communicate technical requirements and trade-offs in a business environment to facilitate effective decision making
* Ability to think strategically (outside-the-box) and provide creative solutions
* Effectively communicate issues with the team, and provide solutions to issues
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.