Commerce Signals is a Verisk Analytics Company (NASDAQ: VRSK) and a leading provider of analytics, insights, advertising, and marketing effectiveness solutions. Commerce Signals helps its clients to gain insights to their markets and competitors and more effectively use their marketing investments, improving customer acquisition and more efficiently utilizing their marketing investment. We have a full suite of transaction-based advertising solutions as well as insights to help our customers better acquire customers, optimize their advertising spend and gain competitive insights.
We are known for our unique ability to blend a highly technical data-centric approach with expert communication and business knowledge to create unparalleled client outcomes.
As one of the original innovators in lending, credit, fraud, and spend analytics, Verisk Financial integrates one of the industry's largest sets of data to help banks, financial regulators, retailers, and media companies grow their businesses. We combine data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer and business insights and integrate this data with the most technologically advanced platforms.
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It's the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It's why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It's the aim of our "returnship" program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it's what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers' problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We've been recognized by Forbes
as a World's Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk's Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.Job Description
The Commerce Signals Client Success team is in search of a qualified candidate to manage our audience and measurement client relationships as well as solution delivery. The candidate will be able to manage multiple clients, projects, and priorities with a bias toward execution. Using our data to target and measure campaign performance within digital advertising are at the heart of our solutions. The ideal candidate will be able to grow client engagements while quickly and efficiently resolving issues proactively. Excellent communication skills, project management experience, and ability to coordinate internal parties is key.
We are looking for self-starters who can work autonomously in a fast-paced ever-changing environment with minimal supervision. Understanding of the digital ecosystem, including media measurement and digital audiences is essential.Responsibilities
- Build relationships with key employees among customers
- Create plans to address clients' business needs
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Ensure delivery timelines and SLAs are met
- Act as day-to-day contact for clients
- Help up-sell or cross-sell services and products to client
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, marketing, product managers, engineers, senior management) to address customers' needs
- Onboard clients to our solutions including training, presentations, and strategy sessions
- Manage client expectations and solution delivery
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- 5+ year experience in Client Management
- Industry experience in the Media sector specifically in Media Effectiveness, Ad measurement and Digital Audience solutions
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs relating to customer satisfaction
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a small and growing team
- Effectively manage multiple projects, clients, and deadlines
- Proactively identify roadblocks or issues and escalate to management as required
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.Consumer Privacy Notice