Become one of the stars behind The SHOW and become part of the world's most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.PRIMARY PURPOSE:
It is the primary responsibility of the Call Center Operations Manager to directly lead multiple reservation teams. Carries out leadership responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include managing team training; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Supports senior leaders in daily operating activities. Must have an understanding and working knowledge of room, restaurant and show reservations. Other duties as assigned.PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a highly motivated work environment through positive and constructive feedback combined with additional coaching and training
- Manages individual, team and call center results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance trends to insure attainment of revenue goals and performance targets.
- Communicates and follows up to ensure reservations agents are fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, guest needs and company related issues, changes or actions.
- Monitors calls to observe reservations agent demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Ensure that reservations agents are consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities of reservations agents are covered when absent.
- Recommend necessary changes in staffing based on day of week, sales promotions, other anticipated events, and call data.
- Quality assurance - performs established number of quality monitors per agent per month, identifies and documents agent quality performance while addressing any deficiencies in real time as well as accomplishments in monthly one on one meetings.
- Reports quality statistics for incorporation in to department statistical reports.
- Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address guest complaints.
- Maintain an upbeat, positive and motivating demeanor
- Assist in recruiting, hiring and training agents.
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking team statistics and performance, coach and correct when needed.
- Assist in planning and carrying out initiatives to achieve call center goals.
- Assist in creating and implementing programs to improve center operations.
- Follow through on personal administrative responsibilities.
- Listen attentively to employees; deliver on your promises
- Regular attendance for this position is an essential job function
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- This position is primarily a work from home position. Due to the responsibilities of the position, there will be circumstances when being at one of our properties or offices is required.
- This job classification is front-line manager who will have leadership responsibilities over a team of 15-25 reservations agents and Team Leads, and actively directs the actions necessary to provide a world class guest experience.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience and 8+ years of experience as a content strategy professional - Two (2)+ years experience in hotel operations management
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting
- Technical knowledge/understanding of hotel Property Management System (Opera)
- Business Development - Knowledge of the processes, tools, and techniques for exploring and exploiting potential areas for business growth.
- Call Center Technologies - Knowledge of software, technologies and applications which allow people to interact with computers via a telephone, web or other electronic means.
- Candidate Screening - Knowledge of and ability to pre-select suitable candidates for first and further interviews within the organization.
- Computer Applications - Considerable knowledge of center computer applications.
- Conflict Resolution - Ability to facilitate a resolution to a problem, issue or event that is a source of conflict in an objective, value-free manner, remaining focused on outcomes while preserving positive working relationships.
- Motivate Staff - Ability to articulate clear expectations and motivate others to act in the interest of the organization.
- Oral & Written Communication - Ability to communicate by providing and obtaining information of a complex, technical or sensitive nature, effectively, clearly, correctly, concisely, completely, logically, in a timely manner, and at an appropriate level and format, while maintaining confidentiality.
- Considerable knowledge of company roles and structure to facilitate accomplishing business needs.
- Physical Ability - Ability to sit and walk for extended periods.
- Supervision - Ability to supervise individual staff and work teams effectively, fairly, consistently and in accordance with established human resource guidelines.
- Currently this is a work from home position. You must have a suitable distraction free workspace and you shall be responsible for providing a reliable internet connection in your home the provides enough bandwidth to allow you to effectively perform the functions of the job.
- In addition, you may be asked to attend meetings outside of your home or report to an office location as required.
- Advanced Customer Service - Ability to deal with demanding/frustrated individuals or groups at various levels within and outside the organization effectively, remaining focused on outcomes and responding appropriately to clarify or resolve.