Education / Yrs of experience min:
• Master of Science degree is preferred
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field minimum.
• 7+ years of professional work experience optimizing DL/ML models for commercial deployment
• 7+ years of bench-marking, testing, and debugging models for most efficient performance on x86 CPU and Nvidia GPU architectures
• Hands-on experience using scripting languages such as Python, C/C++
• Familiarity with hardware architectures beyond CPU and GPU (e.g., TPU, VPU, FPGA, etc.)
• Experience with most popular Deep Learning frameworks (e.g., PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.) and Machine Learning Techniques
• Proven track record of successful implementation and deployment of DL/ML models at scale
• Familiarity with general test automation for complex systems in public/private cloud
• Track record of successful remote collaboration and technical project leadership
Resume must depict the required exp not just listed in summary or under skills.