Are you ready for a work adventure in sunny México?
To complement our team in Mexico City, we are looking for a professional, motivated and committed German-speaking Travel Consultant in the area of Luxury Lifestyle Management.
Ten Group is the global leader in lifestyle and travel services. Since 1998, our personalized, world-class, and expert service has enabled world-renowned companies to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and retention. Today, we work with more than 50 global companies and serve millions of customers in over 52 countries from 22 select locations in major financial capitals worldwide.
🛫 Overview of responsibilities:
- advise our customers - Premium Cardholders - on the phone and by email in German, English and French
- process customer requests from the preparation of the offer to the billing of individual trips as well as in the areas of restaurant/club reservations, gift organization, tickets (sports, culture), spa/fitness, yacht, flowers, transport, sightseeing etc.
- make reservations with airlines, hotels, and destination agencies
- prepare tailor-made offers and travel documents, create itineraries, obtain visas and administrative processing
- mediate with passion
- active sales of promotions and exclusive events
Our people are at the heart of the business and we have a culture of recognition and reward - both through regular appraisals but also annual Extra Mile Awards where we celebrate those who have gone that extra mile in their role. We also encourage all our staff to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career at Ten and we are there every step of the way in supporting development.
🌎 Rewards designed around you:
- Relocation package (only applicable for relocation from outside Mexico)
- A competitive Mexican Peso salary package (depending on experience) plus a performance-based bonus structure
- Flexible work arrangements including Hybrid and *Remote work possibilities (*Remote within borders of Mexico)
- Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
- Paid Sabbaticals. One (1) month paid Sabbatical after every 5 years of Service, without tapping into annual leave
- Extra Rewards. Lucrative Ten Loyalty Rewards program.
- Remote Working Holidays - possibilities to Travel and Work!
- Employee Discounts. Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts as our clients’ members would!
- Be part of our global, dynamic, and inclusive Team, with diversity at its core.
- Genuine career opportunities within a dynamic and international company.
Who We Are
Ten Life Group is a global luxury concierge service and our travel department is offering a unique opportunity to join a vibrant team. Our clients and colleagues are the cornerstones of what we do, and we serve High-Networth (HNW) and UHNW clients with their requests for leisure travel. At Ten our goal is simple, to become the most trusted service business in the world.
We deliver our service through a combination of Ten’s proprietary, unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of our highly trained lifestyle managers. Ten is growing quickly and has ambitious plans to keep innovating, inspiring and continuing to improve the lives of millions of members. As a Certified B Corp, Ten Lifestyle Group joins a global community of businesses united by a shared goal of making a positive impact on society and the environment.
To find out more about Ten, please watch this short video This is what we Do!
Commitment to Diversity
We encourage diverse philosophies, cultures, and experiences. We appreciate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for our employees. This idea unites the teams at TEN. All aspects of our relationship, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or terminate, will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
“Ten works with a small preferred supplier list of recruitment agencies only. Please note we are not accepting any further recruitment agencies at this time. Ten Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.”Requirements
💼 Your Profile:
- have completed tertiary qualification or equivalent training, ideally in the field of tourism
- have several years of professional experience in the travel industry, a tour operator or in a travel agency
- have GDS knowledge (preferably Amadeus) and excellent destination knowledge
- have good language skills in German and English, in written and spoken ; additional
- have a strong passion for everything related to travel and the luxury lifestyle, including gastronomy, events and culture
- are service-oriented, flexible and able to work under pressure
- have a positive attitude and identify with Ten Group values
- have strong communication skills
- value exceptional service and live by this motto
- are available on a full-time basis
- Flexibility : Ability to work shifts and weekends. ( This position is a 40-hour work week with day / evening shifts. Shifts are either Tuesday - Saturday / Sunday - Thursday ; shifts depended on operational requirements).
Guidelines for Hybrid/Home Office option:
- Located in Mexico
- Please note that if you live within a commutable distance of the office you will be asked to enter into a hybrid working arrangement, with up to 75% Home Office possibility.
- A secure home office at your confirmed address, free from background noise or other distractions
- Internet service must meet minimum requirements and minimum speed check must be completed