We are looking for LPN's (WA license mandatory), with multi-state, preferred but not required ). LPN's will assist in providing and monitoring patients' health across programs to ensure they adhere to their treatment. This role requires charting and following up with all patients while ensuring their experience is maintained by following standards and protocol.
About The Job
- Review and assess patient medical records and charts.
- Conduct phone or virtual follow-ups with patients.
- Provide sound medical advice to patients.
- Write-up charts using appropriate medical terminology for providers
- Present and articulate program updates and benefits to patients.
- Schedule follow-up appointments with patients.
- Build and maintain relationships with providers and patients.
- Graduation from an accredited university (required)
- Having WA state license mandatory, with multiple states preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 6 months of direct clinical experience.
- Strong understanding of medical terminology.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple patients.