Must have proven experience processing FHA loans
Minimum 3 years experience processing residential mortgage loans
Able to review, analyze and calculate qualifying income documentation form personal tax returns to more complex business returns
Strong understanding of 2010 GFE, TIL and RESPA rules required.
Able to review and analyze property valuations, assets and credit reports
Knowledge of DO/DU, LP, MI and conforming products/programs required.
Process files from submission to funding.
Checking files for completeness and accuracy.
Ability to structure files based on investor guidelines
Expert knowledge of underwriting approvals and conditions
Able to work in a paperless, automated and fast paced environment.
Able to multi task to complete various tasks required
Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Team player and can work effectively with loan officers, underwriters, closers and field personnel.
Must have a proven ability to fund a minimum of 20+ loans per month.
Recent loan processing experience required.
- Well established mortgage and real estate company with multiple business lines = stability
- Company provides both mortgage origination and servicing = stability
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, visiion and 401K
- Outstanding internal mobility and opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge base
- Solid senior leadership team and a focus on their associates, make this a great place to work
- Opportunity to volunteer and give back to the community.
- Competitive base rates plus per file incentives. The average processor is making 100K+