---This position is open to all applicants in the states of Texas and Colorado---
Founded in Austin Texas in 2016, we are built on a platform of service. Service to our clients, and service to our team. We adopted an innovative process of underwriting loans up-front that allows us to close loans in ten days. This creates an extra measure of value to our borrowers and our referral partners that sets us apart in the industry. Our strength lies in our communication, our relationships, and our execution.
We are in need of Loan Processors with 3-5 years of processing experience with FHA. VA, Fannie, and Freddie Loans using Encompass
What You Will Be Doing
Review all docs in the file once submitted to processing to ensure documents validate the information entered on 1003.
- Review the credit report and verify liabilities on 1003 are correct.
- Review income documentation to calculate the income and cross-check it on 1003.
- Review assets:
- ensure adequate funds to close are available and from an acceptable source.
- source any large deposits.
- update 1003 accordingly.
- Confirm loan meets guidelines and is approvable.
- Anticipate potential issues and proactively work to resolve them.
- Run AUS.
- Submit the verified, checked, and complete file to underwriting.
- Upon conditional approval from underwriting, become the main contact for borrowers and retrieve all borrower conditions; must always maintain open communication with the borrower and MLO during the process.
- Review all borrower conditions to ensure they are acceptable; if any questions arise from borrower conditions correspond with underwriter immediately.
- Review all third-party items i.e. appraisal, title, VOE, HOI, fraud report.
- Make sure all Encompass screens are completed correctly -i.e. HOI, Taxes, MI, and appraised value.
- Request the CD in Encompass.
- Resubmit file to underwriting for clear to close.
- Ensure all funding conditions are received and in file.
- Ensure all conditions and third-party items come in a timely manner to not delay closing.
- Work with the Closing department to make the closing process for the borrower and Closing department more efficient.
- Make sure all invoices to be paid are in the eFolder.
- Review and discuss initial CD with the borrower and LO; verify any items to be corrected and correspond with closing in a sufficient time to avoid closing delays.
What You Need for this Position
3-5 years of experience in retail mortgage loan processing.
- Experience processing 30+ loans per month.
- High School diploma.
- Encompass experience preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, take on new responsibilities and prioritize work in a deadline intensive environment to meet closing deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of underwriting terminology.
- Extensive knowledge of mortgage forms and documents; understand basic FHA, VA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loan requirements, guidelines, and documentation.
What's In It for You
Competitive base salary ($60,000-$70,000/year plus $50 per file bonus) and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
So, if this sounds like yourself, we'd love to hear from you!Either
- Apply directly to this job opening here!
Email Your Resume In Word To
- E-mail directly for more information to
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PS2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Patrick Solano - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.