We are looking for Loan Processors to join our team. Over the course of 85 years we have become one of the largest Mortgage Providers in the county. We value giving our employees a rewarding professional environment where they are recognized on innovation and excellence. We're committed to the employee's empowerment by providing training and support to insure success. If you are an Underwriter looking looking to grow your career read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Great Place to Work 2020 Certified, 4.2 Glassdoor, Best and Brightest Companies to Work For
What You Will Be Doing
- Evaluate mortgage loan applications to determine eligibility, acceptability, and compliance with applicable state, federal and investor guidelines.
- Reviews and evaluates information on mortgage loan documents to determine if buyer, property, and loan conditions meet Credit Union and government standards.
- Perform timely reviews of submitted conditions and loan resubmissions.
- Analyze complex tax returns and accurately calculate income.
- Effectively communicate, orally, in writing, and via email, the decisions reached as to maintain positive working relationships with coworkers and customers.
- Review all loan submissions submitted by staff and generate initial credit decision in accordance with FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, Bond and other private investor guidelines as well as internal overlays.
What You Need for this Position
- 2+ years of recent experience in a mortgage loan processing.
- Prior experience involving multi-tasking and detail-oriented responsibilities.
- Loan Processing in retail environment
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary
- Vacation/PTO great work/life balance
- 100% Remote
Processors who feel they are a fit apply now or send your resume to Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KR5- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kyle Rogers - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.