About World Business Lenders (www.wbl.com)
World Business Lenders (WBL) provides general purpose short-term real estate collateralized commercial loans to a broad customer base comprised of small and medium sized businesses throughout the United States that lack access to traditional funding. WBL is a U.S.-based company with a 100% remote workforce. This is a remote Contract/Consultant position. Generally, working hours will be 9:00am - 6:00pm Eastern, Monday through Friday, although hours worked may be greater based upon operational requirements. The job requires Excellent oral and written command of the English language. Resumes must be submitted in English.
Our rapid growth has created an excellent career opportunity in our Loan Administration Department. The Loan Administration group is responsible for the management of loan portfolio including customer services, payment processing, calculating loan amortization schedules, amending existing loans, calculating early payoffs, and post-closing collateral and insurance management to name a few. This is a specialized position that offers an excellent opportunity to learn and develop valuable skills in various positions within the department as you will be cross-trained for all three functions - Loan Administration, Portfolio and FP&A.
- Understanding all processes in loan onboarding, origination and processing to Loan Administration software
- Auditing of all loan records daily
- Support the development of new auditing techniques for accuracy of all data management flowing through Portfolio
- Support and fulfilling, all Loan Administration related tasks
- Preparation of Monthly Deck Reporting, Delinquency Report, Overall Loan Status reports and Terminal IRR reports
- Collaborating with Asset Resolution Department and providing all required data
- Support transition to Loan Administration Software as high priority
- Conduct periodic review and analysis of underwriting expectations post-funding: categorize exception distribution, rationale and justifications; issue monthly executive-level exception reports to validate compliance with the underwriting policy and procedure.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Contract/Consultant position
- 11 US Paid Holidays
- Compensation - DOE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics, Data Modelling Sciences or a related field.
- 7-10 years progressive experience in financial analysis/modeling with data analysis in the financial lending or mortgage industry.
- Solid knowledge of the principles of general business, finance, accounting, quantitative analysis and finance.
- Banking experience and background highly preferred,
- Advanced Excel knowledge (PMT, IRR and similar financial formulas),
- Experience with Power BI
- Ability to produce dashboards in Excel
- You must have your own laptop or desktop to use (the company does not supply equipment)
- Excellent English fluency, both written and verbal.