This role will work to support our personal injury auto accident team. This position trains for an eventual move to a highly sought Litigation Paralegal position.
Successful candidates will be responsible for areas including but not limited to the following.
- Shadow Litigation Paralegals
- Gather and analyze relevant information pertaining to the injury claims
- Investigate the nature and facts of cases
- Draft pleadings, motions, and appellate documents to file with the court
- Prepare documents and correspondence necessary to reach a settlement in each case
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, or Support Role preferably in a law firm setting or in a corporate legal department
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and demonstrate attention to detail with a great attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including good presentation skills
- Willingness to learn and work with multiple employees within our organization
- Extensive expertise in computer programs, databases, Microsoft Office Suite, and type no less than 35 wpm