We are seeking a skilled and experienced Litigation professional to facilitate training programs for legal professionals in our organization. The successful candidate will ensure that our Litigation Staff receive the necessary training to develop the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to succeed in the legal industry. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of legal processes and procedures, be familiar with industry regulations and requirements, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Facilitate training programs on processes, procedures, software, policies, and best practices for Litigation Staff in our organization, using both classroom and virtual delivery methods.
- Provide feedback and coaching to legal professionals to help them improve their performance and achieve their goals.
- Partner with the Instructional Design team to advise on the development of training programs and content, in close alignment with Subject Matter Experts.
- Manage training spaces and ensure the environment is clean, comfortable, secure, and ready to host training.
- Complete administrative duties including but not limited to End of Week Reports, End of Class Emails, and Expense Reports.
- Stay up to date with legal industry trends and developments to ensure that training programs are relevant and effective.
- Maintain accurate records of training activities and participant progress.
- Maintain expert level knowledge of Morgan & Morgan process, procedures, software, policies, and best practices.
- Partner with the Analysis, Instructional Design, Operations, and Evaluation teams within the ADDIE structure, realizing shared productivity and efficiencies.
- Ensure the safety and security of Morgan & Morgan employees, technology, intellectual property, and physical property.
- Bachelor's degree in law, Business Administration, Education, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the legal industry, including experience as a trainer.
- Deep knowledge of legal processes, procedures, and best practices.
- Familiarity with industry regulations and requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to deliver engaging training programs.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other training-related software.
- Ability to work on computers, sit, and reach a screen for up to 8 hours per day ability to travel up to 70% of time.