Immediate need for a talented Storage Engineer with experience in the Industry. This is a 12+ Months contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Richmond, VA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 21-15824
- Linux server Operating System administration
- NAS/SAN storage concepts/administration including NetApp Ontap.
- General TCP/IP network knowledge
- General IT Linux security knowledge
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Installation of rack mount server hardware in standard 80-inch racks within the confined spaces of computer rooms including:
- The ability to lift at least 40 pounds and work from a step ladder at heights up to 96".
- Installation of server OS, apply OS patches, troubleshoot system errors.
- Performance Management
- Perform advanced troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Work with peer IT support teams when needed to identify and fix issues.
- Maintain Operating Systems software and Applications:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- RHEL storage configuration, including SAN and NAS technology
- Script development - languages such as Shell, Python, & Ansible
Our client is a leading Industry Type and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
- provided by Dice