What this job can offer you
Ownership of Time & Attendance Standard Operating Procedures:
- Contribute to developing the Time & Attendance standard operating procedures (SOPs), ensuring they are up-to-date, efficient, and compliant with relevant laws and regulations.
- Maintain and update policies and procedures that align with legal requirements and will require
Subject Matter Expertise:
- Provide subject matter expertise for internal and external queries related to Employee Lifecycle matters, particularly in the context of Time & Attendance.
- Collaborate with clients and employees to address inquiries and provide guidance on Time & Attendance issues.
Continuous Improvement of Employee Journey:
- Gather feedback and insights from contacts with our stakeholders, leveraging best practices to continuously enhance the employee journey and experience.
Data Management and Confidentiality:
- Meticulously manage employee data, ensuring it is current, secure, and confidential. Support on reporting, audit, compliance, and data integrity initiatives.
Championing Remote's Values:
- Promote and exemplify Remote's values both internally and externally, actively contributing to the success of the Lifecycle team's goals.
What you bring
- Solid operational experience in HR across multiple roles, with a focus on HR generalist responsibilities in handling multiple countries.
- Proven expertise in working with APAC countries Time Off policies (annual leave and sick leave policies, or, annual leave and family leave policies).
- Strong understanding of labor laws and regulations, both local and international, especially those related to time tracking, attendance, and leave management. Familiarity with HR best practices and trends in Time & Attendance management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal that allow for the ability to convey complex Time & Attendance concepts clearly and concisely. Strong interpersonal skills for collaborating with employees, clients, and internal teams.
- Strong English writing and verbal communication abilities, and proficiency in another language is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, especially in a remote setting.
- You'll report to: Manager, Time & Attendance
- Team: Lifecycle - Time & Attendance
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone that is based in APAC to apply
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
At first glance our salary bands seem quite wide - here is some context. At Remote we have international operations and a globally distributed workforce. We use geo ranges to consider geographic pay differentials as part of our global compensation strategy to remain competitive in various markets while we hiring globally.
The base salary range for this full-time position is $23,350 - $78,850. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
- Interview with Recruiter
- Interview with hiring manager (Manager, Time & Attendance)
- Written challenge (Async)
- Team interview (Business Operations Manager, Time & Attendance)
- Interview with Director, Lifecycle
- Prior employment verification check