About the right team member
We are looking for a Lifecycle Program Manager to manage our global referral program at ClassPass. Because of the virality of our product, referrals is one of the largest acquisition channels at ClassPass. This role will sit on the Lifecycle team, however they will also work closely with the acquisition team on reporting and forecasts.
The Lifecycle team oversees initiatives like referrals, email leads and winback acquisitions, increasing user retention, average revenue per user and user communication through lifecycle channels. The person in this role will be responsible for execution, campaign set-up, and strategy of all elements of referrals while employing strong analytical skills and cross functional work to deliver growth in one of our most important channels. You should have an understanding of growth and how referrals deliver towards the broader business objectives.
About the role
- Execute on emails, modals, in-app messages within Braze and campaign launches globally to grow the referral channel
- Manage the experimentation roadmap for referrals to optimize performance through messaging, incentives, placements and other referral levers
- Understand the technicalities of a Content Management System to QA referral messaging shown in product around the referral invite, share and redemption flow
- Analyze referral test results and the referral funnel to identify actionable opportunities (external and internal levers) to improve performance and drive scale
- Leverage data to back proposals and recommendations based off of learnings
- Partner with the in-house creative team, BI team, and product team to innovate on referral capabilities and programs
- Present senior stakeholders on how referrals are tracking against forecasts and company goals
- Work closely with the acquisition team on forecasting and reporting
- Support and execute on other lifecycle functions and campaigns
Skills & experience
- 2-3+ years of experience in analytics, finance, consulting or growth / lifecycle / email marketing
- Attention to detail with high personal standards for accuracy and quality of work
- Strong project and time management skills
- Comfortable with numbers, interpreting data and Excel
- Intermediate SQL knowledge
- Motivated self-starter who can work independently in a lean fast-moving environment, but also builds strong relationships and trust working across teams
- Experience with building out emails through HTML
- Effective and strong communication skills
- Experience with tools including Contentful, Optimizely, and Braze is a plus but not required
- Experience with subscription economics is a plus but not required
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing to have clean readouts is a plus but not required
It is Mindbody’s intent to pay all Team Members competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair and equitable. The goal of Mindbody’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees, and encourage Team Members to stay with our organization.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location.
The base salary range for this position in the United States is $65,000 to $84,000. The total compensation package for this position may also include performance bonus, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.