Lifecycle Marketing Manager – Remote Eligible
- Employees can work remotely
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale. Discover how you can join our diverse and talented team and make an impact at one of the most dynamic companies in Arizona.
As the Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you willpartner closely with Product, Content, and Customer Success to ensure all members are utilizing our digital education platform regularly.You area collaborative and creative with a passion for innovation and the customer experience!
- Analyzing member behavior and working with Product Marketing to develop a journey for each persona.
- Work with key stakeholders to inventory all member touchpoints and craft a strategy for how to utilize each most effectively.
- Work with Digital Communications Manager on social media strategies for member engagement.
- Develop marketing strategies that will drive members to login to the platform, which could include highly segmented communications through a number of modalities.
- Connect Customer Success, Sales, Marketing and Product around the customer thus creating and perpetuating a customer-centric mentality.
- Develop marketing initiatives that result in upgrade leads for the sales team.
- Work closely with appropriate team to develop talk tracks and decision trees that help identify the highest possible membership that meets the needs of the member.
- 5+ years of experience as a Lifecycle Marketing Manager or similar role
- Previous experienceina SaaS organization
- Demonstrated ability to exceed goals and drive progressive business results via lifecycle marketing programs.
What Spear Offers
As the leader in our industry, we rely on the creativity and expertise of our people to deliver the best for our clients. In return, we invest in our employees by offering a diverse suite of benefits. We believe in offering choice and flexibility to keep our employees and their families healthy and happy today forward.
- Great Work/Life Balance – Unlimited time off program along with paid time off for volunteering. We also have shorter meetings times and Core Hours to help support a healthy work life balance for employees in all time zones!
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits – Medical (including your pets!), Dental, & Vision benefits and a 401k with a generous match. We also offer Maternity & Paternity Leave. Additional benefits include Mental Health Day, and the Maven Maternity & Health Joy apps.
- Company Sponsored Events – Think costume contests, annual Wellness Day, May the 4th be with you, Friday afternoon “Get Giphy With It”, team builders, and 5k’s!
- Career Development Pathways – Career development through continuous coaching, training, and on the job learning along with a quarterly review process.
- Remote and Hybrid Work Options – You can work remote, onsite, or anywhere in between! We know great talent lives all over! If you don’t live in Arizona and are interested in working at Spear, we will consider each state on a case-by-case basis due to the implications of doing business in each state.
- STRIVE Program – Our peer recognition program that helps us celebrate one another’s efforts and accomplishments. We like to recognize and reward the most amazing coworkers around!
- DE&I – We care about each other and have our Spear Collective groups to support this to ensure everyone feels a strong sense of belonging.
- Transparent Communication – We believe in a collaborative and trustworthy workplace with bi-weekly Company Wide All Hands Meetings and weekly 1:1’s. We also send out weekly Office Vibe surveys to all employees for insights and feedback – we listen so we can make positive changes!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
- Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
- We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
- We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.