Part-Time, Remote Licensed Therapist – LCSW, LMFT, LPC
- REMOTE /
- CLINICAL – BLENDED CARE THERAPY /
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, Morgan Stanley, Facebook, Uber and other Fortune 500 companies, to deliver instant access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. Our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network offers life-changing mental health care to more than 1.5 million people today. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $275 million from leading investors, including Addition, Adams Street, Venrock, Greylock, Glynn Capital, Tenaya Capital, IVP, Meritech, and others.
This is a part-time, remote position, that requires 20 hours/week over at least three weekdays, with morning and afternoon availability. You will work remotely, providing evidence-based therapy to clients via video, and will see clients in your state(s) of licensure.
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology, with a human touch, to help people feel emotionally healthy, at work, and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, Uber, Amgen, eBay, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality, mental health care for their employees, and their dependents. With our innovative digital care platform, and elite provider network, more than 1.3 million people can receive the best care, and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $170 million.
About Blended Care Therapy
Blended Care Therapy is Lyra’s flagship program, offering evidence-based video therapy to Lyra members, to help them feel better, faster. Blended Care Therapy combines high-quality clinical care (that’s where you come in!), and innovative digital lessons and exercises, to help you track your client’s progress, and help them learn new skills. You will be a part of our highly-skilled, collaborative team of providers, who regularly support each other through consultation meetings. Join us in transforming, and innovating mental health care!
Our Blended Care therapists enjoy:
- Flexibility – Work remotely and set your own working hours. No more case overload; you’re in charge of your own schedule!
- A collaborative, team-based model – You’ll join Lyra with a cohort of therapists, and an on-staff clinical manager, who will become your ongoing clinical consultation group. You’ll be able to exchange feedback on challenging cases, and get the support of a group practice, from the comfort of your home.
- Guaranteed caseload of motivated clients – We’ll bring the clients to you, based on their needs, and your specialty, so that you can focus on delivering high-quality care
- An innovative care experience, driven by technology – We’ll provide you with all the tools you need to deliver expert care, via our leading technology platform, that’s proven to help clients improve
- Continuous learning opportunities at Lyra – Receive ongoing support from team clinicians, as well as access to a library of online continuing education trainings, created by leading experts in the field
What you’ll do:
- Provide short-term, evidence-based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) via live video, for motivated clients, who are looking for help, for a broad range of mental health needs
- Work closely with a collaborative team of elite clinicians, through regular consultation groups
- Be a key contributor to improving our care model, by providing feedback on our technology platform, and approach
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation, and the opportunity to earn quarterly bonuses
- You’re an employee, not a contractor! We’re happy to offer you a part-time employee benefits package, that includes: PTO/sick leave/holiday pay, ability to contribute to a 401K, access to free CE trainings, and the opportunity to get sponsored for cross-licensure
- Lyra has a comprehensive malpractice liability insurance policy for all of our employed therapists
- The opportunity to transition to a full-time role: you’ll be eligible to apply during your first year of employment
Who you are:
- You have a Master’s degree in social work from a clinical track, marriage and family therapy, or clinical/counseling psychology from an accredited college or university
- You’re able to commit 20 hours/week to Lyra, over at least three weekdays, with some morning and afternoon availability. We do not consider candidates who plan to maintain full-time employment (30+ hours/week) in addition to working with Lyra Health
- You have an unrestricted license (ability to work independently, without supervision from a licensed supervisor)
- You are a leading clinician, with 2+ years of experience, providing evidence-based treatments (e.g., CBT, DBT, exposure therapy for anxiety disorders), and short-term psychotherapy, using outcomes management, and are excited and motivated to deliver care through an innovative, tech-enabled platform
- You have excellent interpersonal skills (communication and listening), and a willingness to receive feedback
- You reside in the United States
You could be a good fit if you:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, and evolving environment. We move quickly to evolve tools and protocols based on data. You’ll thrive if you are comfortable with ambiguity and change, and don’t require defined processes to guide you every step of the way
- Are accountable and collaborative. Working remotely, you will be expected to work independently, proactively take ownership of key tasks, and keep in regular communication with your team
- Are open-minded, non-judgmental, compassionate, flexible, and have good humor
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.