Driven by the growing need to expand access to solution-based mental health care for millions of Americans living with mental health conditions, we seek licensed clinical mental care professionals (Full-time or part-time) whose passion is to impact people’s lives.
If you are a compassionate mental health professional who has a heart for a counseling career and is interested in working for a company that offers competitive rates and incentives, provides unlimited administrative and technological support, and respects your right to balance work and personal life, we want to connect with you.
Work from anywhere (100% remote), and make your own schedule!
We offer a sign-on bonus.
You will be part of a fully remote team that provides assessment and treatment services to stable, low-acuity adults with a wide range of mental health needs. Our goal is to assist individuals by helping them develop the necessary skills to improve their quality of life.
● Conduct ethical and compassionate individual mental health counseling via video chat
● Use solution-based treatment modalities to facilitate individual treatments
● Develop effective and individualized treatment plans to meet the needs of your clients
● Help clients develop insights into their experiences, feelings, and relationships
● Monitor progress throughout the treatment plan and help clients develop healthy coping mechanisms
Why Choose Us:
● Flexible hours: Make your own schedule based on your availability.
● Completely remote: Provide consults from the comfort of your home.
● Personalized caseload: We match you with clients aligned with your specialties and demographic preferences.
● Unlimited Referrals: We fill your calendar quickly and consistently, full caseload can be established within the first month.
● Minimal Paperwork: We take care of all administration and billing to save you time.
● Counselor portal: our easy-to-use, all-in-one platform is all you need to set your schedules, book your clients, and provide counseling services.Benefits
•Full-time employees can earn $80,000 - $110,000 annually
•Consistent referrals: Full clinical caseload can be established within the first 30 days
•Zero overhead: No fees are collected from the therapist, ever
•Autonomy over clinical decisions: You are the licensed and trained clinician
•Free access to CEUs
•Complimentary weekly therapy
•Full credentialing service - we will take care of everything
•Health Insurance Benefits - Strong health coverage with a variety of offerings
•Paid No shows
$1000 sign-on bonus**
• A master’s level degree from a regionally accredited university.
• An active social work, counselor, marriage and family therapy, or psychologist license (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, PsyD, PhD, etc.)
• Two or more years of experience providing clinical psychotherapy to adults
• Experience and training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and other evidence-based practices.
• A clean record without any disciplinary action being taken against you by a licensing board in any jurisdiction.