We’re building a better health system! We’re making healthcare accessible by delivering integrated primary, musculoskeletal, and mental health care to patients when they want it through a combination of in-home and virtual visits while also improving the quality of care by eliminating the complexity, poor management, and time constraints that hold clinicians captive.
Building a better health system for all requires the input and perspectives of all. We actively seek a mixture of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and points of view to help us drive better, more informed design and business decisions. We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workforce, and we diligently provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees.
Mental Health Therapist
The Mental Health team has an exciting opportunity for an eager Mental Health Therapist! In this role, you’ll work in a team-based approach toward achieving wellness and improved overall health for each individual receiving care, with an emphasis on health behavior change for addressing mental illness, substance use disorders, and comorbid chronic conditions. You will work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced startup environment with the primary aim of increasing ease of access to behavioral health services. Primary responsibilities include treating adults, completing comprehensive assessments, consultation with medical providers and other members of the care team, single-session care, and outpatient therapy utilizing a multi-session yet brief model of care.
• This is a remote contract role for a Mental Health Therapist
• As a Mental Health Therapist, you will be responsible for providing mental health counseling to clients, conducting assessments, developing treatment plans, and maintaining accurate clinical records
• You will also monitor and evaluate treatment progress, and adjust treatment plans as needed
• As part of a collaborative team, you will provide support to your clients in various aspects and communicate with them in an empathetic and compassionate wayBenefits
• Salary: 80k to 100k yearly
• 100% Remote work environment - work from anywhere in the US
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 25 Days of PTO – that we actively encourage you to use
• Personal enrichment & wellness stipend
• Personal and family use of Nice Healthcare (see eligible locations)
• "Work Soft, Play Soft" Environment - we support you putting your personal life first! … and more!Requirements
• Master's degree or higher in counseling, psychology, social work, or a related field
• Therapists must be fully licensed by a State Board to provide therapy independently and without supervision (e.g., LICSW, LPC, LMFT, PsyD or similar credentials)
• Reliable Internet connection
• Ability to work independently, manage priorities, and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
• Strong ethical principles and adherence to legal and regulatory requirements regarding mental health practices
• Cultural competence and awareness of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the mental health field